Who else has spent a fortune due to the beauty shows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CocoAllure

Reaction score
Well that was fun... Oooooops
I've gone back and ordered 4 lots of BIG orders from sweet squared. I am so excited for the delivery guy this week! Did anyone ele's get the Lecente bridal collection?

Did my first biiig S2 order at 4am on Friday/Saturday

Then one from Ellisons & then another from S2 today.... Got 2 new Shellac colours, both new Spa ranges, 3 new multi glitz, the bridal collection & all the Lecente brushes

Am eyeing up the new stamping plates too now! Xx

I just ordered 3 stamping plates I've gone back and got what I was eyeing up lol

Got the new shellac colours, glitters, spa ranges and stamping plates and now skint lol I was lucky live close enough to Leeds shop to drive over so got all my goodies today [emoji23][emoji23]

I've got the liquid and powder deal the Lecente bridal collection 6 shellacs Erm what ele's oh yea 1 black pool vinylux the base and express 5 deal

Got the new shellac colours, glitters, spa ranges and stamping plates and now skint lol I was lucky live close enough to Leeds shop to drive over so got all my goodies today [emoji23][emoji23]

Omg u lucky thing! What's the bridal glitters like so excited

Coco you really have spent a bloody fortune today!! It's gonna be like 10 Christmases at once when they all start arriving.
And I feel sorry for your bin men [emoji16]

Coco you really have spent a bloody fortune today!! It's gonna be like 10 Christmases at once when they all start arriving.
And I feel sorry for your bin men [emoji16]

I've basically spent my holiday money. They kept saying 'sorry sold out' on the stuff I wanted so I was like a woman possessed hitting refresh

I did go a bit nutty [emoji45]

There were some blooming good deals tho!

Ive just converted to Waxperts & use Moroccan Tan so I *could* of done with buying some of those deals, but settled for mostly nails!

Oooh, you lucky thing Caz! What do the new Spa ranges smell like? Im on my master painter weds so am having everything delivered to the academy so wont get my mitts on them till weds! :( xx

The spa ranges smell lush I just want to sit n soak my hands n feet in them just so I can smell them hehe, the bridal glitters are nice but thinking two of them could be a bit additive like but not opened them yet to play and loving the stamping at moment nice squishy stamper and nice deep stamp plates [emoji106][emoji106]

Did u get both spa sets x

I went a bit crazy too. Just waiting on ink to put their new bits on the website then I'm done. I put a big order on s2, then went back and put another in, thought it hadn't went through so put it through again. Turns out the first one did go through! So I now have a double order :( I also put a large order in with flirties x

I went a bit crazy too. Just waiting on ink to put their new bits on the website then I'm done. I put a big order on s2, then went back and put another in, thought it hadn't went through so put it through again. Turns out the first one did go through! So I now have a double order :( I also put a large order in with flirties x

Don't worry Hun I went trigger happy too on the hit button and ordered 2 of the same bloody shellacs only realised when I looked at my receipt.

I cant wait to see the Lecente bridal collection! Im starting L&P up again in April & was thinking these would make some lovely glitter/acrylic mixes. Thats my theory anyway! Im like an excited puppy lol xx

I'm sat by the front door
Not that it's due to arrive today but I want my goodies

Got my stuff.. I'm on a cloud floating in all my goodies

I've had my Ellisons order, but that was all essentials nothing fancy apart from a Lecente D1 brush....

You lucky thing!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1456849087.512432.jpg

Oopps

Latest posts

Back