Who is Anthony Buckley?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FingerNailFixer

Reaction score
Ok :rolleyes: please don't stone me if I should know this but who is Anthony Buckley? I have seen much reference to him and his work and would love to know whom this is as well as see this famed work! Is he in the UK could I use that as an excuse for not knowing him ;)

Any other UK nail people that you might run past me just in case would be great, don't want to be deprived of knowing them :green: examples of work or websites are much appreciated!!

FingerNailFixer said:
Ok :rolleyes: please don't stone me if I should know this but who is Anthony Buckley? I have seen much reference to him and his work and would love to know whom this is as well as see this famed work! Is he in the UK could I use that as an excuse for not knowing him ;)

Any other UK nail people that you might run past me just in case would be great, don't want to be deprived of knowing them :green: examples of work or websites are much appreciated!!

Hiya Antony Buckley is an EZ-Flow educator. He is a very well known nail teacher in the uk :)
He is a really nice man and a fantastic mentor.

damn!!!! its looks like i gotta promote myself more!!! :rolleyes: ;)

seriously, thanks for the kind words lesley, it means alot

antony

do you have a website to showcase some of your work?

i'm afraid i dont no, never quite got round to it yet!!! guess i will do eventually

antony

Attachments

• rose 3.JPG
    rose 3.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 514
antnbuckley said:
i'm afraid i dont no, never quite got round to it yet!!! guess i will do eventually

antony

Well i for one feel its about time you did :cool:
Let the world see your unique talent.

wow those are phenomenal, thank you for sharing!

hiya anthony
please don't think that u need to promote yourself more!
in my eyes you r the type of person that lets your work speak for u & you willingly give up your time to help all that u can.
i think you will gain more respect from your fellow techs for those reasons.
i am also v. thankful that you use this site regularly, as it proves that people that r passionate about this industry in an unbiased way can use this site whatever their chosen product range.
keep up the good work!
c u sunday
liza xx

antnbuckley said:

antony
Yes babe about time the world saw what you up to!!!!!!
Who is antony Buckley.........
Well in a few words.............
Talented.....................Funny........................ kick buttcheek Technician....... great friend.............mentor...................and a really, really , really really nice person, with his feet firmly on the ground!!!!!!!!!

thank you liza, coming from a tech of your standard, that was awesome :)

and thanks ruthie, love ya xx

antony

no problem anthony.
i feel likewise about your skill.
isn't it sooo.. much better for us to b helping people than kicking off unecessary spin offs just to score brownie points?
good luck on sunday
liza xx

Yep aint that the truth ............
I love competiting , I love winning, but when you do it as a team, everybody is a winner !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, Anthony. Them nails are absolutly fab! Phenomenal! Hip! Outstanding! Would love to see more pics.

Antony Buckley

Let me see................I agree with Ruth as she put it so nicely ...a kick but nail tech, very very talented, always willing to help out at whatever level you are in the business..............and to me he is an inspiration that has helped me strive for where I wont to be in the nail business, cheers babe.

C U Sunday
Loves ya
Dawnie xxxx

Sawasdee ka

Yes Anthoney Buckley is very good man good heart speak nice and help any body who want some help .

Him help me and my salon many .

And him very very good at NAIL .

Mui from Thailand

Hiya Ant,

Your 3d nail work is amazing I would love to see you making a 3d nail!!! I wish you had a web site, I for one would be checking it every day for new cool 3d work. It would be yet another site I would be addicted to lol like this fab site, just lurvvvvv nails. I love to see pictures of people's nail art as I myself am really into 3d and hand painting nail art so itwould be great to see some more of your all inspiring work. Thanks for posting that pic been dying to see some more of your stuff. :green:
Hope to meet you at Olympia!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back