who is going to EXCEL on Sunday 5th

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcpunter

Reaction score
who is going to Excel on sunday the 5th...im going..just ordered my badge and ticket....would be nice to meet up with everyone that is going on that day..let me know if you are going and maybe we can arrange to meet someone in Excel :)

xxxxxxx

Hi,

I would have loved to have met up but Im going on the Monday with my friend Sam who is also a member , so if there is anyone going on the Monday look out for us Im hoping we will both have a badge as well by then. Im really looking forward to it.
Teresajay

All 3 of us from the salon will be going on Sunday

Im going on Sunday. Im having an adventure on the train, in other words Im gonna get lost lol, would love to meet up, I've also got a badge ordered, I might even wear a geeky t shirt, cant wait its gonna be soooooo cool

I'm going on Sunday too. Will be good to meet some other geeks.

I'm going on Sunday travellin down with couple of others hope to meet up with some of u

We're going down on sunday. Hope to finally put some faces to the names and the wit!!!!!

Debz xx

Looking at flights..what a bummer! They're really expensive for September! Booked my ticket with PB for Excel, just in case I can get a cheapie return!

hi guys
i will b going on the sunday to compete & i'm also going on the monday this yr so i can shop!
never normally get the chance, but this yr i'm determined!!
will b with ruthie at the comp area, last yr we arranged for all the geeks to meet outside the comp arena after the comp finishes, about 1-1.30 pm.
another bit of advice, if any of u r going to spend any of your pennies on the creative stand, get there EARLY !!!
see you all there
liza x

Will be there on Sunday my first ever time and i cant wait, will definately want to meet up with other geeks x x

I'll be there Sunday. Would love to meet up with other geeks.

Shaza

I will definatley be there on the sunday as it is my birthday on the saturday and i'll be there to spend my money!!!

Hope to see lots of you there

Lisa xx

going on Monday i'm afraid, but if anyone else is up there then would love to meet up somewhere. Going up with Caz, and we're getting there about 10.45.

I'm going on Sunday as normal.....mind you I may try and get aroung the hubby to go on Monday as well. When I lived in Hillingdon it was sooooo easy to go but now I have to travel from Cornwall it is a little more difficult to arrange. I'm not sure how 'im indoors will feel about putting the girls hair up into ponytails 2 days in a row!!!! :rolleyes: Or how they will feel having to go to school after daddy has put their hair up :lol: :lol:

Hey Crystal

have you tried flights into Southampton (eastleigh) ?

I live just down the road and a few of us are going on the Sunday, you are more than welcome to stayover and come with us

pm me if you need to

kx

crystal100 said:
Looking at flights..what a bummer! They're really expensive for September! Booked my ticket with PB for Excel, just in case I can get a cheapie return!

Latest posts

Back