Who is going to Olympia this year?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ladies

This is my first time going to something like this. What kind of things can you purchase, obviously it will all be to do with beauty etc, better make sure that I take some dosh with me.

Thanks

Jackie

It's 10 years since I lived in the UK, but when I did I would drive to the nearest tube station on the outside and catch the tube in. Parking costs were horrendous in London 10 years ago - must be £60 per day now or?

It's going to be a funny time for us. We will have our own stand and show Iryna's new products and the Vicki Peters products. 10 years ago, I could never have imagined I would be in the nail industry and would be at an exhibition. I'm an engineer for heavens sake! Funny which directions life takes you....

Lynne, Might see you there.
Any geeks going from Bedfordshire?

Is anyone going from Hertfordshire? I really wanna go but Im petrified of using the tube on my own :cry:

Anyone want a travelling companion?

I'll be going up on the Sunday with my mum. We're in Watford/Bushey so will be getting the tube from nearby (Stanmore or Edgeware). Let me know if you want to travel with us! :hug:

Hi everyone,

just checking to see if you all got your tickets in the post? I haven't got mine yet :(
x

I wont be going afterall, too many commitments, maybe next year! The Manchester one is soon, so I may go to that one.

anne xx

I will be going down on the friday night with pips, and we will be working on one of the stands,
you will all have to keep a look out for us and come and say hi

Alas I'm not doing Olympia this year, but will hopefully be doing the Monday (12th October) at the Manchester show...
Posted via Mobile Device

If anybody need a hotel-room I have a spare room for 40 GbP. It's at the Express By Holiday Inn Park Royal. I booked this for my model as I was going to compete, but I am not going to compete now and my model didn't want to go to London since not modeling.

I hope to get some hours at the show, Sunday morning, I'll come and say hi to you Loubylou and get a BIG hug from Bob. :-D

Every show for the last 12 months, I've been working, and this one is no different, how pants is that:irked:
Anyway, if anyone is going past my neck of the woods (Northampton) and wants to share fuel costs I will say work can go and get begat for one day and beg a ride down, I've pm'd a couple of geeks to ask, but don't be shy if you are going, got my fingers crossed:lol:

im going up on sunday (ive got an intro class starting on the monday so cant go then)

im v looking forward to going as EzFlow are launching the new Alternatives Soak off Gels.... its all soooooo exciting!!! :)

Jess x

I would love to go to Olympia maybe next year if I had thought about it earlier I could have stayed at my sisters (woking) and just got the train its only 30 min away defo for next year.
I will be at Manchester Central (formerly GMEX ) on Sunday 11th Oct anyone else going then?
I went on the Sunday last year as prior to that I used to go on the Monday and could never get near stands as loads of students not that its a problem I remember my first trade show we went with college WOW I was in heaven.

My ticket has not arrived!!!!!

have you all got yours??
I thought I'd have an email ticket :irked: but nothing so far

I registered and answered the survey to upgrade to VIP
ages ago.

I know its free entry, but I dont want to queue as I only have 2 hours to shop and then I have to be on my way :(

can anyone help? please x x x x x

If you registered on line you should have got a confirmation email that you print off. It has a bar code on it and your badge no etc you just take it with you. Check your emails hun from the date that you registered, bet you have missed it by accident. xxx

If you registered on line you should have got a confirmation email that you print off. It has a bar code on it and your badge no etc you just take it with you. Check your emails hun from the date that you registered, bet you have missed it by accident. xxx

I thought i'd had one but cant find it and i have saved all other emails to do with the show. I have had them before for other shows - I do 2 shows a year.

I will have to phone them see if i can get another one DOH!

I thought i'd had one but cant find it and i have saved all other emails to do with the show. I have had them before for other shows - I do 2 shows a year.

I will have to phone them see if i can get another one DOH!

Just a thought check your spam box, mine was in there xxxx

I'll be there on the Sunday, leaving Reading in a 7-seater at 9am, if anyone wants a lift, and probably staying the whole day as I will be spending 3 hours of it in the Axiom masterclass :green:

I am going, and staying in london for a cople of days,as i am also going to a class after (cant wate )
I am not up north though i am right down on the I.O.W , :)
Hi Im going to the show and getting on the train near southampton 7.50am on sunday with a friend, if your catching the train from southampton your welcome to join us.

Just a thought check your spam box, mine was in there xxxx

Thanks Ruth, I looked everywhere lol. The other Ian.Archbold emails come through fine.

I did, however on Tuesday, receive one through the post, even with the postal stirkes, how odd.:confused: At least I dont have to queue now.

ME !

Going sunday for a mooch around and then off to Andys wax seminar.

Latest posts

Back