Who is going to the PB FREE nail workshops next Tuesday at Excel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocolate

Reaction score
Professional Beauty are delighted to announce that for the first time nail technicians and beauty therapists can get interactive with some of the top nail experts in the industry! Three different hands on workshops offering you the chance to extend your skills and talents in a new direction. Always wanted to try using an electric nail file and reverse application technique with Young Nails? Or create the perfect sculpts and nail designs with the EZ Flow nail surgery team. Would you like to be a competition winner, just need to know how to create those winning nails? Our PB comp winners have come together to give you the answers!
So, come and get interactive with some of the great icons of the nail industry who are just waiting to show you how it’s done!

11.00 - 1.00
Kirsty Lund, Gemma Lambert and Denise Wright
“Check out the Competition”
The Professional Beauty Nail Competition has evolved in many ways over the last couple of years. So come and find out with Denise Wright (international competition winner and judge) what is required to create a winning pink and white competition nail and how to sculpt successfully for competitions. Whilst Denise will be focusing on the more traditional competition nail, Kirsty (competition winner) will walk you through how to create great Fancy French and Encapsulated competition nails and Gemma Lambert (competition winner) will work on how to build a Showcase and Combined Nail Art winning set and costume, how to achieve high quality Photographic entries as well as how to build your portfolio to maximize your point scoring. If you have entered the PB nail competition before, then bring your score sheet for advice! Please bring all your tools and products to this workshop. Products will be available to try from NSI.

2.00 - 4.00 (Area1)
The EZ Flow Team
“The EZ Flow Nail Surgery”
Come along and join the EZ Flow educators including some of the top names in the industry, Antony Buckley, Georgie Smedley and Samantha Biddle. They will be providing an open surgery for all students and technicians to help you work on anything from basic skills through to sculpting and 3d nail designs. Come and discover the world of EZ Flow products and have some fun along the way. This promises to be a real fun and informative hands on workshop with your favorite icons. Bring your brush, tools and dappen dishes. EZ Flow products will be available to try.

2.00 – 4.00 (Area 2)
Young Nails / Claire Kelly & Jenni Draper
“The Need for Speed”
Do you want to get a perfect French smile line? Do you want to learn about reverse application techniques? Want to enhance your foot services with "Twinkle Toes"? Then come along to the Young Nails Workshop where you'll find Claire Kelly and Jenni Draper, two of Young Nails leading educators, who will pass on some of their techniques and service enhancements such as workable nail art. The Need for Speed with the use of e-files will be covered in this workshop as well. Bring your brush, tools and dappen dishes. Young Nails products will be available to try.

Hope to see you there!!

Hi Rachel

I would love to attend to support our girls but my flight home is on the Monday nite as I have to open the salon in the Tuesday.

But sill looking forward to meeting up with you all

Love X:hug:

Oh guys, i'm so jealous you will attend all these beautiful classes!!! Seems like I'll miss them as I'll be working at Exel all 3 days:(...

I'm going to the comp. class, but don't know if I am going to the others.

Oh guys, i'm so jealous you will attend all these beautiful classes!!! Seems like I'll miss them as I'll be working at Exel all 3 days:(...

If you have an entry badge you should be able to catch up with the masterclasses on PB website. They are going to video them and upload them. So no need to miss out!!

Ill be there with the EzFlow team and im really looking forward to it :)

Jess
xox

Latest posts

Back