who is worth getting discount card with(make up)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammymeme

Reaction score
Hi Geeks x
I have my MAC card But wondered who else dose a card and if its worth getting xxx

How did u get a mac card and how much discount do u get?

Do u have a salon services, ellisons, sweet squared account?

there are loads of industry make up brands that have thier own percentage, Mac have 30-40%, crown brushes have 15% dermalogica have 30% with a starter kit, illamasqua have 20%, guru make up emporium have up to 20% on certain items. There really is a ton of brands like bobby brown, shu uemura, dinair, lancome, benefit....All of these expect to see some valid id and professional qualifications, just in case there is an influx of cowgirls out their thinking they can get it! hths xoxo

there are some there like #benefit ( #I would never have known do a discount system!) thanks soo much you have saved me countless hours an I really apreciate it xxx

How did u get a mac card and how much discount do u get? £35% with your cert to show make up artist qualification ( if you only have nail qualification you can still get 25%)

Do u have a salon services, ellisons, sweet squared account? yep got them ones ;-( they just don't seem very good with the make up side of things xxx thanks hun. oh and if you do go to get mac card, you need to go to an actual store (ie not a house of fraiser) I went up to Covent Garden they amazingly helpful in there! x also if you coming to pro beauty I don't know if for (definite or not) but MAC were at Olympia last year, giving out the forms you need to apply (if not coming to pro beauty, sure they have some at the Covent garden store ) xxx

Bobbi brown are changing there's from march you can order directly over the phone when you have a bobbi brown pro card i think its 30 or 35% off

Do you need to have NVQ3 in Make up to get 30 - 35% off Bobbi Brown?

I get 25% off with MAC as I have an NVQ 2 MUA and NVQ3 Nail Technology.

Bit annoyed with Crown as I bought make up brushes the other day and rang them up to see if they did trade discounts and was told no, the prices on their website reflected trade prices :confused:

x

Hi!
If you've done any make up for stuff thats been published you can get 45% off with MAC, but you have to pay for their card. You can get up to 40% off Illamasqua online with make up qualifications and they don't charge. Illamasqua make up is fab too! :)

Do you need to have NVQ3 in Make up to get 30 - 35% off Bobbi Brown?

I get 25% off with MAC as I have an NVQ 2 MUA and NVQ3 Nail Technology.

Bit annoyed with Crown as I bought make up brushes the other day and rang them up to see if they did trade discounts and was told no, the prices on their website reflected trade prices :confused:

x

Bobbi Brown aren't accepting anymore applications till March but if you ring them and give them your details they will contact you in March when their new system comes into action basicaly so the Bobbi Brown Pro accounts can order over the phone, they just ask for copys of your qualifications:)

Latest posts

Back