Who killed Frank in Corrie?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dollface2305-x-

Reaction score
just thought I'd put a thread out for corrie fans, if there are any or is it just me haha.

so who does everyone think killed Frank?

I don't think its anyone who the papers are speculating, I think it could be a shock and be someone like Anne, Jenny, Sophie or one of the girls at the factory
xx

you're not the only corrie fan. I think Anne or Jennie :biggrin:

To obvious to be Sally, I think it could be his mother

Hope it's Sally and they lock her up, I hate her

Hope it's Sally and they lock her up, I hate her

don't hold back...say what you really mean lol :lol:

I know it won't be but I would love it to be Peter Barlow, and he gets locked up and is never seen again on the cobbles. I really can't stand his character (even worse than Sally!) and he has ruined Carla who can do so much better than him!!

I dont think Frank was killed I think he just tripped and fell down the stairs!...well with a little push from...............?

don't hold back...say what you really mean lol :lol:

I know it won't be but I would love it to be Peter Barlow, and he gets locked up and is never seen again on the cobbles. I really can't stand his character (even worse than Sally!) and he has ruined Carla who can do so much better than him!!

I dont think Frank was killed I think he just tripped and fell down the stairs!...well with a little push from...............?

Lol Peter needs to stop drinking and get back with keane

He possibly fell down the stairs after a scuffle with Carla but I hope his mother killed him!
Speaking to her like that! evil evil child! Haha
I can't suffer Sally either she must be a good actress lol ;) x

I think franks mum !!! xxx

Defo Eccles the dog (is he still in it or is he with Blanche?) :(

Defo Eccles the dog (is he still in it or is he with Blanche?) :(

LO...Eccles is still there usually out for a walk with Ken!

I do think it will be Frank's mum who pushed hm down the stairs, as I can't see any of the main characters wanting to leave!

What will happen with the factory though now he is dead...is the contract null and void? Will his mum inherit it..but you can't financially benefit from murder, so does it go back to Carla?

So many questions! :eek:

LO...Eccles is still there usually out for a walk with Ken!

I do think it will be Frank's mum who pushed hm down the stairs, as I can't see any of the main characters wanting to leave!

What will happen with the factory though now he is dead...is the contract null and void? Will his mum inherit it..but you can't financially benefit from murder, so does it go back to Carla?

So many questions! :eek:

Why did no one just slap him & take the contract back? it may be missing when they find him? :)

Too many witnesses....I thought of that thinking snatch it back and rip it up Carla...but no that wouldn't work!

He can't transfer the money now since he is pan bread! :idea:

That's true, horrid little man! haha :)

Pan breed haha!

Well I dont follow it but watched it last night and was thinking it might e Carla but is that too obvious? Plus it would be very copy cat of Eastenders storyline with Archie and Stacey slater.

I think it could be his mum yes. Would the factory not go to his new partner Jenny? Or is she not a business partner? I thought that's what he meant.

Hope Carla manages to hit the sleekit Jenny a slap before it all gets solved :smack:

i hope its Peter and they throw away they key iv never seen such bad "drunk" acting!!!!! but i think it will be maybe Sophie or someone not so obvious x

Hope Carla manages to hit the sleekit Jenny a slap before it all gets solved :smack:

Oooh Izzi you are fair letting your Scottish roots show ehh? Sleekit haha! Well I assume this is a Scottish term? X

I think Michelle took the contact when she went in to 'collect her stuff' frank had it on the desk and left it when she went in...we never saw her leave though so thats a possibility!

But i def think its his mum, someone heard him say he raped carla, it has to be his mum. Shes not in the line up in any of the mags etc but neither was zach in the 'who tried to kill caine' in emmerdale.
I want to know now! Haha

sleekit scottish for ...crafty, sly, sneaky!
Sums Jenny up well I think.

Hope they don;t drag all this out too long though...I have a low boredom threshold with these things!

Latest posts

Back