Who killed Frank in Corrie?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Jenny thing was a good twist to be fair, I was shocked, how horrible!
But glad Sally got brought down a peg or two, I hope it winds up quickly too I hate it when they drag it out for weeks :(

I'm hoping it's Peter because I think his character has had it's day and it's time to go. What other story line can there be now? It's been the alcoholic one for so long *yawn* so I hope it's him but I too think it's Anne, there wasn't as much focus on her than the others all being on their own so able to do it, so yes, Anne. Case solved me lud :wink2: LOL!

I'm hoping it's Peter because I think his character has had it's day and it's time to go. What other story line can there be now? It's been the alcoholic one for so long *yawn* so I hope it's him but I too think it's Anne, there wasn't as much focus on her than the others all being on their own so able to do it, so yes, Anne. Case solved me lud :wink2: LOL!

Lol planky he could hardly bite his finger last night never mind commit murder, although his acting is murder, his mother is disgusted with him isn't she? ;) x

I hope it was peter and he gets locked up so i never have to see that miserable flat of his again! As if carla would have moved out of her stylish swanky pad to live there!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

The actor who plays Frank was on This Morning yesterday and said u find out the murderer around the time of his funeral. He said everyone will know whodunnit by the end of the month!

Cxx

the actor who plays frank was on this morning yesterday and said u find out the murderer around the time of his funeral. He said everyone will know whodunnit by the end of the month!

Cxx

month!!!....surely you mean week!

Nope, sorry lolz.

He definately said month ;).

Cxx

Its deffo not Sally... It's never the ones who get found standing over the body.. corro think were silly lol x

Nope, sorry lolz.

He definately said month ;).

Cxx

Oh bugger! It will annoy me too much till then!
He won't need a postmortem it's obvious he's had his brains bashed in lol x

SIMON!! Like in the Simpsons, who shot Mr Burns, it was Maggie the baby! :)

I think it was Emily Bishop!

God... I hate Emily Bishop!!!

Well my take is this.....

When Michelle went back to the factory, Frank was looking at the contract on the desk. He didn't put it back in his pocket and Michelle went in to get her "stuff". I think she has nabbed the contract so the factory will remain Carla's.

I think it was his mum who did it - she came back, overheard him admitting to Carla about the rape and was so enraged because the stress of the trial caused herhusband to sadly pass away that she couldn't contain herself - specially after the ungrateful little twonk spoke to her the way her did!

Sally - too obvious and let's face it ou wouldn't stay and cradle his head after you boshed him one!

Kevin - could possibly have some part in it but highly unlikely

Peter - fell to sleep drunk in a gutter or went the Weatherfield Arms for mroe ale lol

Michelle - no she did her bit by robbing the contract

Jennie - dark horse and a possible - if she heard him admi the rape then maybe so?

Carla - nope she is well staying in the street to play out the "Peter falls off the wagon" storyline..... again!

Maria hasn't been mentioned on the suspect list - opssibly her too?

Just my 2 penneth lol xxx

Loving your detective work there!! Maria hasn't been in it for a while so I doubt it would be her. I'm absolutely certain it's Anne, I do know they were only cast for this particular storyline, her and Frank, he always knew he was going to be killed off right back when he first joined the cobbles, so I reckon it's definitely her, I've not heard of any other cast member leaving so I really don't think it would be any of the others. Although again, would love Sally to just do one, in fact the whole webster family are a bit pointless now and getting bored of them. We need a new family to come in again! :)

I sooo watch too much CSI haha xx

I thought it would be intresting to see the different views as everyone is saying different people! I think it was Michelle.x:rolleyes:

His mother. That is why the watch is missing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back