Who likes belly button piercings ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minky

Reaction score
Hi
I love pierced belly buttons but as I am older with a rounded tum so I haven't had it done ,

My hubby doesn't like them, but I do as I have small laparoscopy scar, and I think it would cover it nicely if I got a nice jeweled dangly piercing ,

I don't want to show it off at all ,
I just love them and want one for myself ,
does anyone else have tummy piercings or want one ? :hug:

I have one,had it done about 8 yrs ago and love it,so many jewels to choose from.:green:

I had one, but after 6 months I took it out, body piercings just dont heal on me:cry: I think they look great on girls with flat (ish) tummys but if its a scar you want to cover why not have a rose or a small fairy or something that means something to you tattooed over it:lol:

Hi Hun

I have my belly done and I definatley aint a flat belly but I have got it done for myself not to show off although when I have lost all my weight and in a size 12 (I wish) I might just show it off:):):)

ive had one for 9 years and i love it go for it hun :green::hug:

Hi,
I had mine done last year,i lost three stone and ive always said if i ever lost a lot of weight id treat my self to having me belly button pierced,i used to wear a lot of short tops last year to show it off ,but this year all the long tops seem to be in ,so its got hidden away alot now,i also got a tattoo put beside it this year,i think it looks really pretty wouldnt be without it now,the longer the dangley belly jewelry the better,(till it gets caught in your belt..ouch.)

I had one, but after 6 months I took it out, body piercings just dont heal on me:cry: I think they look great on girls with flat (ish) tummys but if its a scar you want to cover why not have a rose or a small fairy or something that means something to you tattooed over it:lol:
They don't heal on me either so as soon as I can I put gold in and then they're fine.....I have mine done and I also have a ring of flowers tattooed around my belly button, although I don't get it out much these days as my belly is too fat lol! It was very sexy when I was younger lmao!

Hi

I have had my belly button pierced since i was 25, I had to have it have it re-done when I had my 2nd child as I took it out when I found out I was pregnant, but found out afterwards I could have left it in.

I dont show mine off either but now I would feel bare without it..
Go on get it done your will like it.

Julie x

Horrible, horrible, horrible - just my opinion though:green:

I had mine done when i was 14ish, took it out last year though looked really odd for ages without it!!!

I never really showed it off but i did like it! x

I had mine done about 7 years ago..and weighed about 2 stone less:lol: It looked nice when my tum was flat..but now..i dont know
icon_redface.gif

If your heart is set on it..go for it..its not like anyone will see it apart from bikini time(lol, i hate that time) Dont let anyone tell you that it doesnt hurt!
If you get it done..i found a huge bottle of saline solution (for contact lenses) used 3 times as well as a daily shower kept any problems away.

go for it!!! its rare that we do thingsjust for ourselves, like you say u dont ant to show it off, u just want it for you. i got mine done and my mum came and she got hers done too!!!

I have mine done and I aint young anymore but live life :) go for it !!!!!!!

I got one when i was 16...my parents thought that it was a hype and that i would take it out within a few weeks... 7 years later i still have mine and i am still really happy with it. when i take it out to change jewel it looks weird to me not having it anymore.

I would say go for it...in the worst case if you don,t like it or you are not 100% about it you can still take it out...no biggy

I had mine done several years ago and it slowly migrated. So it was left with only a thin bit of skin holding the bar in. I took it out in the fear that it was going to rip out! Wouldnt have it done again. I dont dislike like belly button piercings or really love them. I liked it while it was there though. Go for it i say! xx

Hi, just adding my 2pence worth. My mom, sister and i all have our belly's pierced! I took my mom for her 42nd birthday, she's by no means a small women(a combo of thyroid and diabetes) and she absolutely loves it, claims people focus on the belly ring rather than her tummy!! So would be great to hide your scar, in my opinion much better than a tattoo, because at least if you don't like the belly ring or grow bored of it you can take it out! Good luck

I love them......I've had mine about 10 yrs now .........I'd feel naked without it ......Love it when the weather is warm and am in a bathing suite ......I very rarely show it off......as I don't really wear the " show off" clothes that are required......as I think it's a bit young for me .......don't look like a teen.....don't dress like a teen....... my hubby likes it .....but only on a reasonably flat stomach...........if its for you great , if you are going to show it off.......be confident in yourself.......

I've had other body piercings and hear is the key ..........If you are confident great! If they look nice great ! If you don't get carried away great !

Don't look like a pin cushion, remember your a lady, take care of the wound and you will be pleased

Am too squeamish ... needed smelling salts when I had my ears pierced, as I almost passed out :o

Like my mother told me when i asked if i could get my ears done......"if you was supposed to have holes there, then you'd have been born with holes there".................this was about 3 weeks before SHE went and got her ears pierced....:lol: x

Latest posts

Back