who likes tattoos who does not ....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What age can people get tattoos?.Its the latest thing my daughter fancies having. Last year it was a belly piercing.
I really don't like them personally, but when she is older it's up to her.If she was adamant she was going to get one i would make sure she went to a reputable place.
What i don't want is for her to come home with one.Shes 16 at the mo so what are the chances of her being able to get one on her own.Although i doubt she would because she knows i'd kill her.

you have to be 18 to be tattooed..... people have been known to be tattooed 16 and 17 but if they do you can get your licence taken away meaning you can no longer tattoo...... so PROPER tattooist will not tattoo anyone under 18 and your daughter might have to take id along as proof....hth hun xx

What age can people get tattoos?.Its the latest thing my daughter fancies having. Last year it was a belly piercing.
I really don't like them personally, but when she is older it's up to her.If she was adamant she was going to get one i would make sure she went to a reputable place.
What i don't want is for her to come home with one.Shes 16 at the mo so what are the chances of her being able to get one on her own.Although i doubt she would because she knows i'd kill her.

almost sure its 18 chick x

Thats good ..thanks guys.

Not for me I'm afraid ... the only tattoo I do like is "Tattoo You", an album by the Rolling Stones :lol:

I love tats - i only have two at the moment ( my partners name on my back & a flower pattern on my foot ) both that can be hidden if i wish . I am five months pregant and once the baby is due plan to have my next ( a lizzard on my thigh ) a bit like pinks . Followed by my childrens names but dont know where yet !!!

Men with tats are soooooooooo sexy ...

Love em love em love em .....

tattoos are interesting things, i like some of them, hate others, they can look really cheap.
What's fashionable today, may be out of fashion tomorrow.
When you get a tat, the thing you have to remember is ........ what's it gonna look like when you are ......... let's just say "an older person" and they resemble some blurred mess that looks like you got them during a stint in gaol.

Thats the reason mine are all on my back..mind you when you get to a certain age I don't suppose you care whats on your back..

I know quite a few peeps that their tats have spoilt many opportunities for them.

I realise everyone is entitled to an opinion, but one day the person that has an opinion on them, may be the person interviewing you for a job.

When I have to get undressed for a job interview I'll pm you Carl:lol:
I know what you mean though...face, neck and hand tattoos can be a bit off putting to some people.
You have to give them a lot of thought not just decide one day that you will get a tattoo...research them and also bear in mind that they are painful so once you start to get one you have to see it through.

The only job interview where my tattoo would be visible would also involve a brass pole and sequin pasties, after which I'd be ice skating in H*ll so I'm not extremely worried.:lol: However, I have to say that working as a social worker, I see an enourmous amount of my collegues as well as management have numerous visible tattoos so it may be more acceptable in some employment spheres than in others. My provincial MLA has a tattoo as do several ministers with provincial portfolios, so perhaps it's the way of things to come.

i love tatoos and i think they are very addictive!! i have 3 on my feet and 1 each side of my hips, and thinking of having 1 on my wrist.
i don't think about when i am old, i live for today.
plus i know i won't be the only old person with tatoos lol.
i love watching miami ink, i think the artists work is truly amazing.

maybe one of those new "scar" tattoos, where they just cut the flesh out to leave a pretty pattern ........ search for scar tattoo on youtube ..... IF YOU DARE:eek:

Scarification...I've got some pics in a mag somewhere if you want to see it:eek:

maybe one of those new "scar" tattoos, where they just cut the flesh out to leave a pretty pattern ........ search for scar tattoo on youtube ..... IF YOU DARE:eek:
have seen some of those.....the human skin corset ones.niceeeeeeeeeee lol

i have loads of pictures of scarification they sometimes come in the tattoo mags .......:eek:omg they look and must feel sooooo painfull....apparently if you do it enough it does not hurt....i am not going to find out....i am happy to have tattoos but scarification is not for me xxxx

i have loads of pictures of scarification they sometimes come in the tattoo mags .......:eek:omg they look and must feel sooooo painfull....apparently if you do it enough it does not hurt....i am not going to find out....i am happy to have tattoos but scarification is not for me xxxx

mmmm .... i'd imagine once you cut the nerve endings out it wouldn't hurt much

Do we have an "i'm gonna throw up smiley" ? Gawd i can't imagine :eek:

Do we have an "i'm gonna throw up smiley" ? Gawd i can't imagine :eek:

no such thing
vomit.gif
:lol:

I love tattoo's always have. I remember when i was about 16 and asking my mum if i could have one. She said not until your old enough to make an informed choice:irked:. Well at 30 i decided to get one.

I do believe you need to think about what your getting done as it is forever (sort of)

I've got two kids now and want their names on me. well not their names but what their names symbolise. They are called Daisy and Jasmine and i was thinking of having daisy's and jasmine intwined up my back:green:

Also managed to talk my hubby into having one done. He loves his, but has also said never again.....wimp!

I've got two kids now and want their names on me. well not their names but what their names symbolise. They are called Daisy and Jasmine and i was thinking of having daisy's and jasmine intwined up my back:green:

I thought of this idea too..:idea:

I love flowers (hence my username..!!).. i have two little girls also and one of is called jasmine and the other has been nicknamed lilly... ive thought about having a jasmine and lilly tattoo somewhere..

at the mo i have a rose on my lower back/ upper bum cheek... i got it done before the girls were born..

sometimes i forget its there cos i cant see it - exactly the purpose i chose to have it there.. cos i cant see it.. i wont get bored of it...

Latest posts

Back