who likes tattoos who does not ....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first tat didn't turn out that well and I didn't have any more for a few years then I met a true tattoo artist and I now have six:green: and she has this chemical that you apply like you do a tattoo and it lifts a tattoo out, so on October 31 I'm going to have the bits of my first one that I've always hated removed and once its all settled, about 3 months, we're going to re do it so that it looks the way it should. Cant wait and yes I will finally get hubby to upload some photo's so that you can all see. I promise.:lol:

hi susie....can i ask what chemical is this that she applys like a tattoo.???........me or hubby have never heard of it.....this is going to sound gross but we have heard of tattooist use to put ACID on people to remove tattoos....:Scared:

this is my 7th one that i got done in august....the day it was done so it looks quite red but has settled down nicely like flower i love flowers...well roses and butterflies so all my tattoos have a similar theme roses butterflies..or roses with butterflies (on my lower back) lol

Attachments

• tattoo2.jpg
    tattoo2.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 42
I have one that I got when I was 16. I would like to cover it with something else. I plan to have one put on my right calf. I like them, by the time I am in the nursing home it won't be uncommon to see them. Grannies and tats....cool!:lol:

Love tattoos!

Got my first (self-designed) at 16, getting my next very soon. My mums even going to get one!

:green:

I like Tattoo's and do think that its time to move away from thinking that Tattoo's are for hard men or people in the navy lol Come on get with the times:) I have 1 tattoo which Ive had for donkeys years but have recently drawn up my own design for a new one .

i had my first tattoo on my 16th bday, its a tribal on at the bottom of my back, but kinda wish it wasnt there cos i see so many ppl in magazines and it looks so fresh when them models dont have a tattoo there :-(

i got one on my foot last year just after i came back from greece so i was really brown my name is sammy jane so it is an s above the j in chinese letters its so pretty and i love it!! everyone who sees it says 'why did u have it on ur foot? thats unusual lol'

i think pretty tatooos on the foot looks really nice and nice with gorgeous shoes lol :p
Image002.jpg

Image004-1.jpg

p.s both tattoos look very dark and sharp, the camera is abit blurrred lol

Hi

I have 2 Tattoos - one of Piglet on my right shoulder and another of a sunset and palm tree on my left upperarm - this signifies my business name of "Paradise Island". We also got married on "Paradise Island" in Sri Lanka.

Hi

I have 2 Tattoos - one of Piglet on my right shoulder and another of a sunset and palm tree on my left upperarm - this signifies my business name of "Paradise Island". We also got married on "Paradise Island" in Sri Lanka.

like your tatts sammyjane....how romantic about paradise island....thats what i like when people come in wanting tatts that have meant something in there lives xxxx

Personally i really do like tattoos.
I would really like one and my favourite places for them are wrist, top of neck, and foot.
I am such an indicisive person, I just couldnt have one as i would be changing my mind every 5 minutes what to have, what colour, how big, and what area out of the 3 i like.
what would be perfect for me would be to have one that would just fade of with no marks and just last for about 3 years. WOULDNT THAT BE PERFECT??
I do like tattoos more so on men than ladies as long as they are really nice and tasteful.
When on holiday in september, I saw a man who was covered in them and the artwork on his back was absoultly beautiful. I said to my sister as he walked past us "wow what amazing, beautiful artwork" she nearly chocked on her drink. (she cant stand them).
MARMITE really, you love them or hate them!
Im a lover!!!! Shes a hater!!!!
:lol: XX :lol:

u can get 5 year tattoos i think they leave a tiny mark though i wish i would have had that just cos you can decide wether 2 hav it gone over after 5 years

u can get 5 year tattoos i think they leave a tiny mark though i wish i would have had that just cos you can decide wether 2 hav it gone over after 5 years

You cannot get 5 year Tattoos all Tattoos are permanent there is no such thing as a temporary Tattoo

Ruby

I love tattoo's.. I have 3 tattoos n got them all in the space of 6 months lol it was the pain lol i loved it.

My first one is a little bee on my left shoulder blade, my second on is a dragonfly on my right shoulder. and my last is on my right wrist.

Gettin another one soon.

This is the tattoo on my wrist..Its hard to explaine it lol

butterflys.jpg

I Love Them!!!! I Have Loads & Planning More!! I Have Some Quite Large Tatts Already!!! Shouldn't Have A Good Mate For A Tattooist As Thery Are So Addictive & Free!!! :)

I love tattoo's.. I have 3 tattoos n got them all in the space of 6 months lol it was the pain lol i loved it.

My first one is a little bee on my left shoulder blade, my second on is a dragonfly on my right shoulder. and my last is on my right wrist.

Gettin another one soon.

This is the tattoo on my wrist..Its hard to explaine it lol

butterflys.jpg
i like this one on your wrist.....hurts on the wrist...i think the foot is the worst ........MY GOD the pain was .....oddly enough....painfull!!!! xx

I have 10 now and due to get another 2 that i designed to finish the one of on my wrist. SOOOOOO addictive just dont know where to stop :confused::lol:

love tatoos as long as they have some kind of meaning to the person or represent something!! I have a tattoo on my back!! would have one more on the inside of my foot under my ankle but the guy in the tattoo shop said it would be a waste of money as the skin regenerates so fast there it would fade in weeks, so i never had it done!! im quite particular where they go as i want to chose when i show them but half the time i forget its there!!

i think some tattooist have different opions....same as nail tech and hairdressers.....some tattooist say you should not put cream on after tattoo,s where as we do...different parts of the body are good for tattoo,s others are not....i have seen woman with tattoo,s on the inside of there ankles and they look good....the only thing i could say to you is that it will hurt there....get another opion if you really want one there hun xx

I love tattoos. I have four, and I made sure they all meant something to me so I wouldn't regret them. I think the right tattoos look incredible, but they have to be unique and original...we do work in the beauty industry after all. We need to start the trends, not follow them. I have three smaller ones which are all symbolic in one way or another and one large tribal gecko on my mid-upper back. I made sure all my tattoos (but one) were in places where I could hide them, so there are no worries about getting old and looking strange with them...but I love to show off my gecko, and 9 out of 10 times my clients LOVE it and can't stop asking questions about it.

Latest posts

Back