Who mentioned the all in one type chair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireL

Reaction score
Hi All

I read a thread last few weeks I think it was about manicure chairs? But someone Im not sure who mentioned a chair whereby you could do manicure, pedicures but also eyelash extensions and eye brow treatments etc and had a link to it but I cant find the thread rrrrrr

I think it cost about £350 and wasnt portable but would be a really good space saver in my little home salon!

Anyone have any idea what Im talking about lol!

Thanks

x

it wasnt me but you can google pedi beauty chairs and something comes up, salon serve catalogue will be a good bet for a start up or I got a second hand balmont one from a salon that closed down...

Thanks

It seems the perfect solution to my space issues lol

x

I have this bed and am really pleased with - just beware its heavy. So I have it on a rug and if I need to move it I can just push it and the rug slides over the floor.

I have this bed and am really pleased with - just beware its heavy. So I have it on a rug and if I need to move it I can just push it and the rug slides over the floor.

Thanks for the tip re rug thats a great idea!

x

It was me. Have sent you the link :)

Thank You!

A very happy chicken in Stoke now :)

That would be even better space wise and I could still do everything I need it to! Thanks for your help

Claire x
pleasure hun :)

hi Angelina could you also send me the link , pretty please with brass knobs on?? :)

Latest posts

Back