Who most in the world would u love to do nails for?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UUUUGH I HATE BRITNEY WITH A LOATHING PASSION!!!!!

Gwen Stefani R-U-L-E-S!! Her nails on the back of the Rock Steady album (which is meeping fantastic) are mega cool!!

For me, I think it would be Julia Roberts, and Sandra Bullock for those on the conservative side, then would have to choose for someone that really likes their nails, like Dolly Parton, or anyone that enjoyed drawing attention to their nails, and that would let me do my nail art on them! That would be the best!!!!
Shelley :eyesore:

Can I play too?|? :D As I`ve said before I`m not a nail tech but I`m good at doin mine,Cos I live in the south of Italy (no nail techs) I always go to the island of Capri, it is a 40 min boat from my house.Well I have this "Fantasy" that I meet Mariah Carey in Capri(she too is always there, she has a recording studio there,I`ve never seen her, but I imagine she sees my nails in the hotel bar, and says" my nail tech could`nt come with me this weekend, where do you have yours done here? " I say: " there are no nail techs, I do them myself, if you like, come to my room, I have all my stuff,I`ll help you out!" then she is so happy, we chat like roomates, and she gives me one of her wonderful dresses for a thank you!!
My god I NEED A LIFE HUH?????? :frust:

hehehehhe!!! i imagine stuff like that too!!! But Im mad and weird ;) People expect that from me :D

xxlaylaxx

Meg Ryan, J LO, Michelle Phiffer (sp?) and Julia Roberts...all are my fav actress's and would love to sit and chat as i gave them beautiful nails :D

I know I had to have spelled her last name wrong, but who cares...we all can remember her long nails & the way she always used her hands as she sang and acted. I bet she's conservative for artwork, but you can't say the same about length!

Totally agree, Gwen Stefani would totally be awesome to do her nails. :thumbsup: She'd probably agree to anything out there or edgy!!! I'd love to do nail art on her!!! Gosh just anyone that sit still long enough for me to do nail art!!!! I just love it that much!!!!!!!!
Shelley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back