Who most in the world would u love to do nails for?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christina Aguilera's nails...
  • 1. I know she likes fun stuff on her nails

2. I'd love to smack her and tell her to put some clothes on
    7.gif

LayStar

<strong>Jugsy Geek</strong>
Reaction score
If could choose ANYONE in the world...who would you most love to paint nails for??

I think for me...it would have to be Easther Bennett or Nelly Furtado.

has anyone had a claim to fame, painting a celeb's nails??

xx layla xx

... largest celeb client list; all the Spice Girls (in their hay day), Naomi Campbell, Nikki Chapman, Sharleen Spiteri (lead singer Texas), there are so many more but the reason she 'get's' all these celeb clients is because she doesn't 'blag' to the press! She has always said, 'Famous people don't do famous peoples nails' so she keeps herself very quiet and gets on with it. Sue is a very talented nail tech and charges.... wait for it... £120.00 per full set - for the USA girls, that is about $95 to $100 per full set. She puts her prices up so that people WON'T GO TO HER, and then all these women think she has to be brilliant and so continue to go to her :D She is very, very good though and it is her partnership with Jacqui Jefford, that makes up The Untouchables Nail Art Team!!! ;)
They have written a book with another one on the way and it is them that originally started to do all models backstage at London Fashion Week; you can ask Sue to do ANYTHING and she will think up extraordinary ideas! She never sleeps either!! :?
BTW have no idea what has happened to my Icon :?: :?: it's just disappeared.... go figure :(

:shock: :shock: :shock: OMG!! WOW!! That is a very impressive list of celebs!!

That's what I want to do; nails for celebs etc...just gota work hard to get there :) Im quite into fashio and would LOVE to do nails for modelling shoots and catwalk shows etc...I was a model in a catwalk show in november and painted my nails for it and they look really good in the photos. I'll scan them in hopefully and you can all see the poser that I am with her fab nails! hehe!

xx layla (who is now bruised and unable to move due to falling down the stairs :rolleyes: :( :oops: !!) xx

mrs geek and laystar whats happened to your picture icon ?????

who's nails would i most love to do for me it would have to be mrs geek and the reason being that she could give me some tips and show me what a brill set can look like but of course if mr geek was there aswell that would be just heaven to me.

Oh and of course i would love just to sit and watch the untouchables there work is astounding !!!

:D :D

I would love to do the nails of Cher -you can just tell by some of those whacky outfits that she'd let your creativity run riot!

My icon vanished cos I was trying to load up a new one for Samantha!!! - Sam I'll get my friend to make you a new one ;) Hopefully he'll do it today because he is making me some banners for my new site later on.
The reason why your icon may be missing is because the website you obtained it from may no longer display it ? Pictures on my website vanish and then come back like that! I'll get yah a new one though.

xxlaylaxx

and yes i know she is dead but if i could of ever had the chance i would of like to have done ....

Marilyn Monroe

She is my idol !!!!!!

Definitely Goldie Hawn! I heard on the local news as they interviewed her, they bought a mansion in Vancouver, so they could be near their son while he played hockey. She has a million dollar smile that never ends, and she has a great lease on life....I would love to do nail art on her as well....her personality comes across like she'd be open to darn near anything!

crazy'n'creative said:
mrs geek and laystar whats happened to your picture icon ?????
i most love to do for me it would have to be mrs geek :D :D

My mum and Mr Geek say I am terrible to do because I am so picky :( also have a cuticle area that bleeds if you touch me - it's like filing a raspberry!!! :p My hands have been used quite abit in promo shots as they do photograph well (only part of me that does) - anyway, maybe one day.... but thank you for the compliment!!! ;)
As for the icon, I read what Laystar said and maybe that's the reason - one minute Jessica Rabbit was there and the next minute gone :( :x I just figured I would wait for the Geek to get back and fix it!! 8)

mar11 said:
Definitely Goldie Hawn! !

I think Goldie Hawn is awsome too, I bet you would have a 'real laugh' :D doing her nails!

Glorsclaws said:
I would love to do the nails of Cher -

Hi GlorsClaws - we actually did Cher's nails in Germany about 2 years ago and do you know what, she was really conservative!! :( I think though that many stars/celebs don't always know how talented and creative many nail technicians are; they may allow more for the 'crazy' side if they could see what some of you guys were capeable of! BTW her nails are natural and on occasion she wears fibreglass! ;)

Hi Mrs Geek, Wow! you've been up that close to Cher? :) .Come on, please, you must tell -does she look as good in the flesh as she does on tv? I think the lady is awesome but I cant stop myself from getting my nose up the tv screen looking for those tell-tale signs ;) Shame she's a bore in the nails dept though!

Glorsclaws said:
Hi Mrs Geek, Wow! you've been up that close to Cher? :)

Sorry GlawSClaws - not me persoanlly, whenever it's a Creative tek I say 'we' because we are all one big world-wide team :D The girl who did them was German and didn't speak English but MaHa (the CND Distributors) told us about it! Originally she got her nails done at 'Daniel Hersheson' in London and when a celeb is happy with something, she'll ask "who can do this for me in....." and that's where I came into the picture - finding her a nail tek in Germany. That was about 2 years ago though and I have no idea where she would go now! sorry to disappoint - I would have LOVED to have given you more gossip!!! ;)

Tina Turner
I just love the Lady
Love Ruth xxx

Tina Turner is FANTASTIC!!!

LOVED the Christina comment!! ;)

Not too sure bout this one... but I think I would have to say Lou Farigno as It would tame his wild soul and put him in touch with his feminine side, thus preventing the mass destruction of corduroys and various plaid shirts that went completely unchecked during the late 70's.

Tooodles

Brand new in BUT, CND just did a full set of nail enhancements on Britney Spears and also SpaMan and SpaPed on Jay Lo - there will be pics and press so whatch Nail Pro and Nails!! :eyesore: :ack:

Gwen Stefani is a cool chick
with cool nails!
8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back