Who to accredit courses with

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinknsparkly

Reaction score
I have just done my Award in Education so am going to now accredit some courses starting with semi permanent lashes, gel polish and spray tanning. Just looking into different options of who to get to accredit them. Who do you accredit yours with and what are the advantages.

I know there are costs with the beauty guild but they don't let you write your own manual any more and give you a pre done one.

I was actually wanting to write my own manuals so what other options are there?

There are 2 options with the guild - im sure of it as i had the info emailed not long ago. The cheaper option is to teach their course material and provide a guild certificate and there is a slightly more costly option of writing your own? Give them a call they were really lovely and helpful when i rang :) xx

The guild now don't accept manuals unless it's something they don't already offer. You can only teach their Gti courses now, so payment is through them and it's their manuals and certificates. They also won't honour the adding of additional courses to people already accredited to teach their own courses... I currently have 5 but I can have 10 at no extra cost... well at least that's what I signed up for!!! They've just charged me renewal for a year without mentioning these "new rules" I for 1 am not impressed!

The guild now don't accept manuals unless it's something they don't already offer. You can only teach their Gti courses now, so payment is through them and it's their manuals and certificates. They also won't honour the adding of additional courses to people already accredited to teach their own courses... I currently have 5 but I can have 10 at no extra cost... well at least that's what I signed up for!!! They've just charged me renewal for a year without mentioning these "new rules" I for 1 am not impressed!
You can write your own if you make some subtle changes to what you are delivering. I have done this for waxing submitted manuals and it's been approved. Just give them a call

Latest posts

Back