Who uses Tantrick

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

auzz12

Reaction score
Hello

i currently use nouvatan but used tantrick when i first started but then came across nouvatan and i loved it but im really missing tantrick and so are my clients so im going to be taking it back on i was just wanting to see how many people use it on here

Austin x

I trained with these years ago and it was a lovely tan, haven't really trialled it properly recently but loved it before.

I use Organics 12 & 14% and Tandare 18% from Wow. The Organics is so popular.

I use Organics 12 & 14% and Tandare 18% from Wow. The Organics is so popular.

Do u like the colour of it I have never tried organics apart from there rapid tan which I love

Do u like the colour of it I have never tried organics apart from there rapid tan which I love

Colour is really natural with a very good fade off. Very popular with brides. 14% is the post popular.

if you would like samples of the organics range simply PM me and I will happily arrange for sampels to be sent out to you

Or you could get in touch with beautytrix who supply the solutions and ask for samples

Or you could get in touch with beautytrix who supply the solutions and ask for samples

Just for clarification purposes Beautytrix do not supply the organic's range so would be unable to send samples out
HTH :hug:

As the exclusive distributor WOW Factor can help so feel free to get in touch.

PS Austin, i got your email and sending samples out tomorrow :confused:

This seems to have gone a bit off track so closed for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back