who wants to meet me and Laystar at Excel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi teresajay, me and sarah lou r meetin up at witham station we wil be passing romford your welcome to travel with us ? we r going on the sunday xx

just read ure going on the monday lol

Hi Em,
I would have loved to have met up with you but Im going on Monday with my friend Sam, I would have gone both days but I dont think my hubby would have been to pleased, lol. Anyway have fun I know I will, I just wish I could get some one to carry my bags cos Ive got a feeling Im gonna spend too much mony.
Teresajay

Looks like it's the Bagel Stand then. Would it be a good idea to meet at say 12noon? :D

At last - someone going on Monday. I'll look out for your Geek badges.
teresajay said:
Hi everyone,

I will be going with my friend Sam on Monday and will will both be wearing Laystar's badges, so if any of you are going Monday look out for us and say hello we will both be carrying lots of bags LOL!
Teresajay

i wont be arriveing till about 1pm..so can we meet at bagel stand at 1.30pm??? im out clubbing all night and will be catching the train around 11 from milton keynes....is anyone travelling through MK on the train, or is willing to meet me at Euston??? im so scared about coming on my own...i know sammie and me are arranging to meet up in MK and travel down together but would love to meet loads of peeps....im going on the sunday will be great laugh!!! :)

xxxxx marcy boi xxxxxx

I might be going from MK station too! Trying to find a babysitter for the Sunday at the moment. If I do go I'll let you know and perhaps we can travel together? I'm scared I'll get lost too!!!

sounds good to me rach! i need all the help in getting me there and peeps to hang out with too..let me know if you have a baby sitter and then we can arrange time to meet at station and catch train together xxx

Hiya All,

Me and Herman will be there sat till monday (late) we will be on the nailorder stand for the duration as we help them out....................so pop by and say hiya to us if you get the chance

Amanda

I'll be going on the Sunday. Dunno yet if I'm going by car or train. Car is scary but train is expensive! I wanna save my pennies to spend there!;)

Is anyone else going from the Norwich area/direction? I know I'm at the edge of the earth!

I was planning on staying, but can't afford the room:| , so one day it is!

Marc, u only going at 1? how will you see everything in such short a time?! I went to the Professional Beauty & Make-Up artist show earlier this year, was there from opening to closing, & didn't see 1/2 or even 3/4 of it! GUTTED! Was a fantastic show & I sense this is gonna be too!:green:

Hi All,

Not been on here for ages as I've been really busy with work and decorating my house!! Aaarrggghhhh!!! Some of you will know me and some of you won't!

Just wanted to say that I will be working on the K-Sa-Ra stand on sunday and monday doing the airbrushing (I think) and anything else they have for me to do!!! So please come along and say hi and have your nails airbrushed if you have the time!!!!

Is this the longest thread ever?

it must be xx

anyone travelling on the sunday a few of us r travelling from chemsford way are welcome to join us xx

SammiG said:
Hi,

Is there any way you could get to St Albans? Just looked on your site and noticed you're in Hemel.
If you want to meet me there at the station, I'll be happy to get the tube with you.

Let me know if you want to as I'll be going throught there anyway.
Sam XX
Hi Sam and Natalie
I am going up on Sunday, getting on Thameslink at Harpenden. Depending on times we may manage to meet! By the time you get to the tube then 90% of the travellers are all going to the show so that's a little more difficult to spot people!

On Monday I will also be at the show, but I am donning my beauty hat and working on the Bio-Col stand. It's a first for me to work at the show and quite honestly I'm petrified!

I'm so excited!!

I still don't know if I'm going to try and go to Milton Keynes first to meet Marc and go with him.
If not,then I'll be going past Harpenden so can meet you.

I'll sort it out soon!!

I'll keep ya posted!

Sam XX

well i finish clubbing at 4am..i suppose i could sleep till 8!!..then get up and get train at 9 to London .....like you say theres so much to see i might have to do that!

marc xxxx

marcpunter said:
well i finish clubbing at 4am..i suppose i could sleep till 8!!..then get up and get train at 9 to London .....like you say theres so much to see i might have to do that!

marc xxxx
God, I've never been clubbing past 2! My cocoa starts calling & my slippers start whining & I have to get curled up in bed before I turn into a pumpkin!:biggrin:

its great my club close at 4am!! and home by 5 am then in bed and awake by 8am! i wil have load of energy cos i will be excited about my first EVEr nail show visit!! YAY!!!

right....so im meeting laystar, dazzling touch, everyone else...i need some pictures of faces to put to names! :) so i dont go up to anyojne a nd say hello my name is mark..who are you from nail geek...lol

xxxxxxxxxx

marcpunter said:
its great my club close at 4am!! and home by 5 am then in bed and awake by 8am! i wil have load of energy cos i will be excited about my first EVEr nail show visit!! YAY!!!

right....so im meeting laystar, dazzling touch, everyone else...i need some pictures of faces to put to names! :) so i dont go up to anyojne a nd say hello my name is mark..who are you from nail geek...lol

xxxxxxxxxx
Hiya Marc,

If you look on the thread Something from Lily in the chit chat forum you will see a picture of me, as i said before i'm on the nailorder stand so if anybody is passing please say hi!!!!

Amanda

I just booked travel by coach - National Express are doing an excellent offer, I booked to go on the Sunday & come back on Monday for the grand total of £3.99 including insurance!:p :green: :green: :cool:

Latest posts

Back