Who was the first celeb you ever saw and got totally starstruck over ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh I've just remembered another one. Does any one remember Vitamin C? She was down here doing some record promotion thing and my daughter and her friends went (mums taxi service again) and I ended up being out what was supposed to be backstage. She said hello to me, I was polite and said hello back. If I remember rightly she was rather short and tiny, well compared to me she was :lol:

ive never really met a celeb! walked past michael underwood in london and vanessa feltz! lol. was at a concert once and fainted, got taken into the vip area and the sugababes were there but was way too out of it to say anything!
worked with akin konizi and patrick cameron thats amazing to me!
o and rita from coro years and years ago!

Oh I was at my Mums local shop when Ross Kemp 'Grant' lol from eastenders walked in ..

He said hello ..... I said NOTHING !

My mouth wouldnt work I just looked at him dribbling lmaoooooooo

Oh I was at my Mums local shop when Ross Kemp 'Grant' lol from eastenders walked in ..

He said hello ..... I said NOTHING !

My mouth wouldnt work I just looked at him dribbling lmaoooooooo
ross kemp actually lives next to my sister in laws parents.
ive never met anyone famous but my brother was in a london pub when chris evans walked in with geri halliwell.my brother didnt take much notice of ger but chris bought him a pint while they were chatting and he got his autograph for my mum.
my nan was coming back from germany where she was sharing a plane with boyzone who she was sitting with but she didnt even realise who they were til she got of the plane and someone told her.:lol:

Ooh ooh I just remembered a really good one just this summer gone. I had just walked into our local garage and this really tall guy bumped into me, he apologized and we went on our way. I was then queuing up to pay and 2 in front of me was the same guy. I think I know him! And it was Jason Orange from Take That!! His car number plate said JA 50 N. :lol:

i remember being lost for words when i worked on reception for a stockbrokers in the late 80's - i had my head buried in a magazine - just 17 as i recall, lol (very professional) when i could feel someone's presense at the desk, as i looked up i was shocked to see richard branson just standing there watching me, he had come to meet one of the brokers, must have thought i was a right lazy tike .. i remember offering him a tea or coffee and he asked for iced water, had to run all over the building looking for ice and ended up in the kitchens leaning into the freezer to fish an ice tray out, lol .. happy days !!

another time my husband and i popped in to a friends to drop off a wedding invitation as he was flying to new york the following day and was going to be away for a while. he went off to make some coffee whilst showing us into his lounge and briefly introducing us to his cousin. she seemed familiar to me, then my husband said "minnie" thats an unusual name .. doh - i then realised who she was, and was shocked that my husbands friend had never told him his cousin was minnie driver!

... i AM being reply happy on here... who remembers this???

YouTube - Snap - Believe The Hype
Sorry I know this thread is old BUT...the dancer in htis video is my mate!!
His parents are my parents friends we grew up down the road from eachother...hes a few years older and I always thought he was SOOOOOO COOOOL!! He owns a really sucessful barber shop now!

Adam Ant :o
my sister dated his manager

I wanted to marry adam ant.... I think I was about 4 ....I know I was little anyway

'PRINCE CHARMIN....PRINCE CHARMIIINNNNN'

I wanted to marry adam ant.... I think I was about 4 ....I know I was little anyway

'PRINCE CHARMIN....PRINCE CHARMIIINNNNN'
lol yeah me too,
i was about 12 when he came to my sisters and i had a game of pool with him,
he was really down to earth and normal but he has changed so much now,
i don't want to marry him no more :lol::lol::lol:

I first saw Marti Pellow stood out side the Hilton in Leeds way back in '87 I was stunned....took me 20 bloody years to finally get my piccy with him mind!!!! well worth the wait....have had a quick grope of his bum too:lol: very nice it was too ;)

The first ever celebrity I think I ever saw was when I was about 11, John Craven (John Craven's Newsround) was really popular in the 70's travelling on the same train as us. I couldn't believe someone off the telly would be on a train....lol

The celeb I did get star struck over was Dawn French, (i just love her) I was watching the world go by in London when a black cab stopped right in front of me and Dawn was pointing out of the window my brain went completely blank and I thought omg its Jennifer Saunders.....lol :confused:

Latest posts

Back