who was the lad stalking Ian Beale?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mercedes69

Reaction score
in a house, in a wood, a little old man by the win
Anyone know what on earth Ian said at the end? Who was it? Did he say Tom? ( who is Tom ? ) Or was it Steven...

Baffled :eek:

Oh bugger, Have i missed eastenders again!? :mad:

Sorry cant help you there hun. x

I know - Who is it???

I have Sky plus and I kept rewinding it but couldnt work out what he said. Is it his eldest son???

Please put me out of my misery.

Jacqui

I thought he said Dan, but then who is Dan - he certainly didnt say Steven, but I wondered if that was who it was.

I am getting bored with this story line though.

god knows!!
i thought the name ended in a " y" but my dog yawned at the same time!!
but my friend said it he said tom( whoever he is) steven is his eldest son,, but dont know who it was lol

im laffing my head off here!!

ive even been through til next week on sky information to see if it says anything there or not, but it just keeps saying ian is still missing lol

Well i thought he said Tom! But who the hell is tom?

Tell you something i do know though, ians braver than me!! LMAO i wouldnt have gone chasing who it was.....sod that im a wimp lol

Me and hubby are racking our brains!!!!

We think he said 'Tom' - BUT WHO THE BUGGERY IS TOM?!?!?!?!?!?

:lol:

Have no idea but am loving this thread. :eek:

That may also be something to do with the G&T i've just had but it's really made me chuckle! :lol:

Oh the joy!

TOM IS ..........

Dead he used to be Emmerdale lol
sorry i couldnt resist :hug:

not watched it yet so cant help

TOM IS ..........

Dead he used to be Emmerdale lol
sorry i couldnt resist :hug:

not watched it yet so cant help

LMAO trust you ya muppet! :hug:

The only Tom who has been in Eastenders was the fireman who died - was he not about to marry Sharon.

yeah but that lad only looked about 15 didnt he?

Sorry to throw a spanner in the works, but I dont think he said Tom?????????????

The only Tom who has been in Eastenders was the fireman who died - was he not about to marry Sharon.

Yes your right ... he died in a fire, i think :lol::rolleyes:

I was too busy talking at the time he said the name so I didnt hear it, but my sister thinks its his eldest son who has been living in America with Paulines daughter Michelle ... phew!!

Must say though, I think this story line is pants:rolleyes:

Could he have said Son and not Tom

I am going to have to watch it now !!

Latest posts

Back