who was the lad stalking Ian Beale?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no does this mean we are going to have to witness Ian snivelling like a wimp and crying again? Don't watch Eastenders often, but when I do that's all he ever does! Have to say I think all their plot lines are very flat these days!

Could he have said Son and not Tom

you could be right there... I think the most logical explanation is Steven...his eldest son who was actually Wicksy's son...he went to New Zealand or Australia to be with Wicksy...he hated Ian when he found out he wasn't his son so it would be an explanantion...plus he would be about the age of the lad at the end of the programme...

but I still don't know what Ian said....:confused:

lmao i cant believe im thinking about this!!!!!!!
mind you better than other things to think about!!

Oh no does this mean we are going to have to witness Ian snivelling like a wimp and crying again? Don't watch Eastenders often, but when I do that's all he ever does! Have to say I think all their plot lines are very flat these days!

believe it or not...I rarely watch it in full, I am usually cooking ...but I did tonight...and now wished I hadn't...

lmao i cant believe im thinking about this!!!!!!!
mind you better than other things to think about!!

you're alright... I started the thread on it.... I am the real saddo LOL :green:

i thought he says "DONT KILL ME " LOL :eek:

sounds like you've come

weird

stupid story line anyhow nealry as bad as stacey and max

It is on again tonight on bbc3 at 10pm
god i bet it goes quiet on here at 10pm now lol

gutted I missed it now !!!! I'll watch on sunday !!

I guess its got to be steven, he is the only other one still alive !

By the way what happened in Corrie? I WAS cooking when that was on....has someone given David a good slapping yet???? Not that I ever watch it.....:rolleyes:

Nah but he needs one!!! His granny took him in after his mum refused to have him back, then they had their usual little mother and daughter tiff.

eugh don't those two gross you out!?

Yes how stupid Stacey must be mad to fancy that twit!!

i think Bradley is so much nicer with them red little cheeks :)

Ive rewound it several times and I think he says "you cant be"

God has no-one killed Ian Beale yet?
I detest the miserable little man.

Latest posts

Back