who was the lad stalking Ian Beale?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He did say you cant be. I just read on another forum that someone watched it with subtitles to find out, how clever LOL!!!!

He did say you cant be. I just read on another forum that someone watched it with subtitles to find out, how clever LOL!!!!

think we just read the same forum...yup you are right...

apparantly he is gay too...:lol:

I thought he said somethin like, 'it can't be', but how clever to think of watching it with subtitles!!!!

I think it's steven, we've been tryin to figure it out all week in work!

He's very clever anyway, whoever he is, also he must have lots of vanishing cream to have been able to do ALL that sneaking around without being seen!:eek:

And have a few quid to be able to buy coffins, pigs hearts, laptops etc!:!:

(apparently it said steven beale in the credits?!)

I thought he said somethin like, 'it can't be', but how clever to think of watching it with subtitles!!!!

I think it's steven, we've been tryin to figure it out all week in work!

He's very clever anyway, whoever he is, also he must have lots of vanishing cream to have been able to do ALL that sneaking around without being seen!:eek:

And have a few quid to be able to buy coffins, pigs hearts, laptops etc!:!:

that is something that always amazes me...how do they all get to be so rich???

that is something that always amazes me...how do they all get to be so rich???

its TV you silly sausage!!!! its not real, they are props!! lol. :smack:

:eek: WHAT!! you mean it's not real??:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

think we just read the same forum...yup you are right...

apparantly he is gay too...:lol:

That is really unbelievable.
Talk about cr*ppy storylines:lol:

its TV you silly sausage!!!! its not real, they are props!! lol. :smack:

do you really have to shatter my illusions :cry:

That is really unbelievable.
Talk about cr*ppy storylines:lol:

LOL I know...it was just what was on another forum...maybe he isn't gay...now that would be original !!!!

if it was his eldest son, it's played by a different actor!

I tried to read the link but couldnt..someone shed some light please :)

DOH I just read Wikipedia. What a let down, was hoping it really was Cindy!

Ive rewound it several times and I think he says "you cant be"
I've watched it on rewind a few times too, and I think he's saying "kill me?".

Oh well, I guess we'll find out exactly what's what on Monday's episode.

hello he sed it cant be !!!!!!!! not tom im sure its stephen cindys eldest looks about the right age

He said..... "It can't be". I hope that help you guys. I recon its Steven.

I'm gutted I was hoping Cindy was back and gonna put him and that dippy missus of his in that coffin and shove em both in the canal.... What an anti climax :rolleyes:

Apart from the person who read the subtitles, I have come to the conclusion we would all be Cr*P at chinese whispers.... cos I thought Ian said "go on":lol:

Remind me not to play with you guys...

My kids were on the internet straight after the episode and came runny in screaming "it steven !!!! whos that":eek: God Im old.. LOL

I heard 'it can't be'. Not sure who it is though, I though maybe Cindy's abandoned son looking for revenge or something but I haven't watched Eastenders long enough to know if she had another son! I didn't even know she had another daughter until she appeared a few days ago.

whats this about a daughter????? :eek:

It was definitely Steven...thats for sure....

I heard 'it can't be'. Not sure who it is though, I though maybe Cindy's abandoned son looking for revenge or something but I haven't watched Eastenders long enough to know if she had another son! I didn't even know she had another daughter until she appeared a few days ago.

Cindy died having problems giving birth to Cindy jnr in prison ... going back years now! Steven left after over hearing that Ian was not his real father and that a Wicks was his father ... a son of Pat! Steven moved away to be with his Dad & is now back to get revenge on Ian for not tellng him who his real father was!!!

I totally forgot Steven even existed until I see a picture of him when he used to be in Eastenders!

Latest posts

Back