Who would you have???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fingertips ND

Brand New Mummy Geek
Reaction score
Bit quiet on here at the minute so a question for you all?

If you could spend the day with any famous person (dead or alive) who would it be?

Crikey! No idea! Wouldn't know where to start!!! LOL!

Oh god - really?

Can't stick Victoria!

Mine would have to be Kerry Catona or Robbie Williams

Or on the set of Lost for the day!

lol i would like to spend there money lol

Will Smith - think he's handsome and intelligent! Ooooh am dreaming!

ADiva1 said:
Will Smith - think he's handsome and intelligent! Ooooh am dreaming!

For those who dont know him!

2749188.jpg

I would love to spend the day with Tony Soprano, from the Soprano's. He is big and strong and would be able to throw me all over the place...........He also has an amazing voice....... the day is going to go sooooo much quicker now i have that thought in my head!xx

i would have loved to meet and spend time with marylin monroe, she was a stunning and amazing woman but very miss understod

Prince William, although after seeing Harry on the tele yesterday I could easily change my mind. They are both sooooo gorgeous, but I'm old enough to be the...... never mind.

Oh It would have to be Princes Dina, graceful, elegant, kind, loveable.................
But for now I stick to hanging out with the famous, knowledgeable, kind, funny, supportive nail geeks..............

has to be shane richie!

but kerry catona on a night out-bet shes a right giggle!

XX

Fingertips ND said:
Oh god - really?

Can't stick Victoria!

Mine would have to be Kerry Catona or Robbie Williams

Really :wink2: I thought yours would have been Leighton Denny - roflmao!!!!

Mine would have to be Christian slater lol -

If it was someone who was dead then it would have to be Leonardo da Vinci, the man was a genius and produced some of the most amazing art of the Renaissance period, and was well ahead of his time.

If it was someone who was still alive then I think Kathy Burke, she has to be one of the funniest comedians of all time, and a very versatile actress.

If it was someone I lusted over then it would be either Robert Redford or Dennis Quaid .. or both!

I would like to spend the day with day Jordan and Peter! Would love to see them in real life and what there life is really like. Oh and i would have love to have been at their wedding.

i'd love a girls night out with......Jordan

other than that the robster aka mr williams will do nicely !!

amb x

Fingertips ND said:
Or on the set of Lost for the day!
oooohhhhh i want to be with you..... on the set of lost for a day he he he:D

Mine would also be Marylin Monroe, I think she was fantastic and I'd love to know the real her rather than the version you see portrayed in books and films. A bit weird, I know, but I'd also like to know what really happened the night she died, so maybe it would have to be her ghost I'd meet.

Arnold Swatznegger in his muscly younger days............for the pwhaaaa factor.

Billy Connoley for he ........ha ha ha factor

And I would like the third to be a fairy (the kind that grants wishes) Then I would have 3 wishes from her.

First would be that I would go to a car boot and pic up a paining for £5 and then sell it and it was worth £6million pounds.

Second would be that me and all my family and myself would have good health and happiness for the rest of our lives

Third would be that I could eat whatever I wanted yet my figure was transformed into a gorgeous slim 38DD - 26 - 36 overnight.

Dont want much do I.

Latest posts

Back