Who would you

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have this thing about Ross Kemp lol :o I like that cheeky look and LOVE blue eyes which, might I add, my partner had both :green: My other half Steve is pretty standard - he says Jennifer Love Hewitt - Dont get me wrong I see why!!! :)

Ami

If you glance your eyes upwars a little you'll see...... No question, no doubt.....!!!!!!
God I need Lost back on the telly.....!!!

Oh yep Yevette, him too!, :Love: ROFL but he'd have to have the exact same personality as his character as well as those good looks!

Ami

Sting .... he's gorgeous. If and when Tracey's done with George, he'll be a very close second :lick:

OH has a thing for Cat Deeley, Louise Redknapp and Heidi from Sugababes, but he'll just have to make do with me! :lol:

robbie williams, tom cruise, the guy off nip tuck that used to be married to danni minogue YOWZA he is sex on legs IM GOING GIDDY at the thought:green::green::green::green::green::green::green::green::green::green:

He is called Julian McMahon!!!! He is an actual dreamboat!!!!!!! I love him too!! He is soooooo sexy in those suits too!!!!!
Lush!!!!!!

Yes, hubby and I have had this conversation.....I think it was Pierce Brosnan that was on my wish list at that time ...but I have gone off him a bit lately....I have never gone off my hubby, in fact just the reverse, so I think no matter what hunky movie star comes along I will just stick with him!!!

However I do know that if Charlize Theron ever crosses my husbands path....then I'm chucked :eek:

:Grope: Brad Pitt in Legends of the Fall :Grope:

Wentworth Miller....for starters !...
also throw in the batch George, Brad,Denzel ,and that FBI guy from Bones !........

Hubby used to have Alyssa Milano on his list ...but I'm sure he'd take Pam Anderson in trade ! :eek:

I have a few aswell, Wentworth Miller, Stever Tyler, Jared Leto, Sawyer & Jack from Lost
Then hubby is typically predictable with Kelly Brook and Ange Jolie :irked:, mind you he does say that Kelly Brook is thick as 2 short planks and Ange is much too thin, he says hes happy with me and me only, Id still have my pick if anyone on my list should cross my path!

That bloke from the chocolate advert. I can't even say which chocolate :lol:because I am so hooked on the bloke:lol:
And Paul has always said he will stay faithful to me right up until Sharon stone calls to invite him to dinner:green: although now she's getting on a bit he's reconsidering his options:lol:

I can't have this conversation with my hubby :cry:

He has only recently become a lorry driver, before that he worked in the film industry and got to meet alsort of peeps. I know that if he agreed to me banging the brians outta my hero he would want to do the same and for him its too easy.

to date he has come home late on two friday nights. One was coz he was working late with Kiera Knightly and the second was Sienna Miller:eek: He came home telling me what a lovely woman Sienna was, how she wanted to see pics of the kids and was actually interested in talking to him........:eek: doncha just love it when not only is she stunning but really nice too:irked:

Good job I trust him completely :D

to date he has come home late on two friday nights. One was coz he was working late with Kiera Knightly and the second was Sienna Miller:eek: He came home telling me what a lovely woman Sienna was, how she wanted to see pics of the kids and was actually interested in talking to him........:eek: doncha just love it when not only is she stunning but really nice too:irked:

Good job I trust him completely :D

I would have made the most of that opportunity and dropped his lunch off to him at work everyday! Just think of the number of hunks you could have eyed up too!

bill man is a fox....but the hands down winner of all foxes for ever and ever is...(apart from my rob) STING !!!!...ohhh yes i would !!!

Sting does the whole tantrick sex thing your be there hours :eek:

xxxxx

well i am either not a very good wifey type or just have a good eye !!:green:
who i would deffo do - dave grohl, tom delongue, mark hoppus, travis barker, chester, vin diesel, ooh god theres loads , pmsl
dave would deffo do pam anderson:lol:i think he liked her "performance~" in that film :eek::lol::lol:

Well, I'm a single girl, so I don't have to ask anyone about this...
Does anybody have Julian McMahon's phone number?

Well, I'm a single girl, so I don't have to ask anyone about this...
Does anybody have Julian McMahon's phone number?

Now if my hubby got him in at work i would defo be bringing his packed lunch in for him ;)

I would have made the most of that opportunity and dropped his lunch off to him at work everyday! Just think of the number of hunks you could have eyed up too!

He don't tel me who he is working with til he gets home. you should see his autograph book. And the nicest hunk he has worked with is Robbie Willams. Said he was the most down to earth bloke you could ever meet. He has also got me Brendan Frasers autograph, when he came in.

Volchock (sp?) from the OC, definately, love that show for many reasons.

The boy would probably pick any of the girls from charmed.

We had half the talk, he told me his but I shut my mouth or he would have refused to buy me the boxed set of the OC, lol.

I have quite a few....
richard armitage who plays guy of gisbourne in robin hood...loved him when he played mr thornton in north and south. i so would....
Ray winstone in his henry the 8th costume.....mmm mmm mmmmnnnnnnnnn
ricky wilson from the kaiser chiefs....
colin firth in darcy's britches
they are my top 4 :lick::lick::lick:

Latest posts

Back