Who would you

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becki x

Reaction score
:lol: So geeky peeps,have you ever had "that" talk with your other half ?

You know,the one where you discuss which celeb you sooooo would,and get your other half to agree that by if some miracle the situation arose,there would be no repercussions ? (or is this just us :D)

So c'mon geeks who would you ? :D

Mines ex "the Bill" character Phil Hunter :Love: :o :Love: Omg i sooo would :lol:

:hug:

:lol:

Mines ex "the Bill" character Phil Hunter :Love: :o :Love: Omg i sooo would :lol:

:hug:

Now he is too much of a smooth talker for my likings (but I do see what you mean).

We have never had "that" converation but I think t is about time we did! Cant leave you out there on your own can we! Hmm - now who would I pick - need to seriously think about that one if I can only choose one! :lol:

:lol: well it must just be you two !! I can't say the thought of ever looking at another man as ever entered my head;):o:lol:

:rolleyes: yeah yeah yeah

Lee just chooses the busty,slim blonde page three of the moment (he's more chance of plaiting fog :lol: )

Oey,beleive me there would be NO talking :lol:

bill man is a fox....but the hands down winner of all foxes for ever and ever is...(apart from my rob) STING !!!!...ohhh yes i would !!!

:lol: well it must just be you two !! I can't say the thought of ever looking at another man as ever entered my head;):o:lol:

Liar Liar pants on fire! :lol:

Robs a sweetie and says...no-one babes...just you. Ahhhhhhh...although he did once have a thing for Robbie Williams...buts thats another forum :lol:

Robs a sweetie and says...no-one babes...just you. Ahhhhhhh...although he did once have a thing for Robbie Williams...buts thats another forum :lol:

Roflmao

well ok, lol

apart from all the obvious candidates,
I quite like the scruffy look (which is just as well if you could see my old man)
that guy in east enders, new one with the boy, now he's got a look about him..
and lee Stafford bit of a gezza (hair cut would do )

Stevie would just say Samantha Janus or Kelly brook ... they've stayed the same for about 8 years ...

vin desiel i would most defo......yes yes yes !! xxx

Do I really need to answer this?:lol:

Mark's pants at this question, although Kelly Brook has been mentioned. The man has no imagination!:green:

Am I boring if I say 'George' :o. I mean I'm not called Mrs. Clooney for nothing! And yes, my husband knows I fancy George:green:.

oohh now where do i start? Depending on situation would depend on which one i chose, if that makes sense. Ie, candlelight dinner, romance and flowers would have to be david beckham. Dirty time rolling round in back of a van (come on you all know what I mean) :eek: would have to be Jose Morinho!

I too like that bloke in eastenders as mentioned above, but dont know his name.

Phil Hunter....whhooooaaar!!! My 15 year old daughter and I both drool over him ...but hey I have no other half so Phil (or whatever your name is) I'm available. He's in Eastenders now(or was recently), the only reason I'd watch that depressing prog.

Now I admit, I am a bit strange, and so is my taste in men. Never had such a conversation with hubbie, but he knows if the situation ever arose where I was so lucky it would have to be Steve Tyler (Aerosmith). Long haired rockers are my weakness!!

ummmmmm I have about 5!

Mine change all the time but atm deffo Paul Rudd!! :)

My hubby is fully prepared for our 3rd child to be Prince's Lol

If you glance your eyes upwars a little you'll see...... No question, no doubt.....!!!!!!

God I need Lost back on the telly.....!!!

robbie williams, tom cruise, the guy off nip tuck that used to be married to danni minogue YOWZA he is sex on legs IM GOING GIDDY at the thought:green::green::green::green::green::green::green::green::green::green:

robbie williams, tom cruise, the guy off nip tuck that used to be married to danni minogue YOWZA he is sex on legs IM GOING GIDDY at the thought:green::green::green::green::green::green::green::green::green::green:

Mmmmm... erm.... Minkus, you need to go and take a cold bath, lol :lol:

Latest posts

Back