WHOOO HOOOO - I'm sorry but....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ella said:
"He'd get it"!

That's what I said when I saw that American guy on Watchdog :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Didn't realise I had started something here :shock: Of course who could forget 'Ange' :hic: :trashed: she was a classic!!!

AWWWW!!!!!!!

:D :D

You crack me up Mrs Geek!!!!! :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

smiler13334 said:
hey Girls

l totally agree with ya, l remember when he was first on the box and he still has a sexy voice. when he and phil faced each other l was shouting go on den nut em, kick is ass an make em scream :twisted: mind you since he has come back i've needed a box of tissues got very emotional. and poor Dennis. any one noticed how vickies accent has totally disappeared?

Couldn't have said it better myself, was propa doubtful but he's just as wicked now!!

Mrs Geek said:
LayStar said:
Think I was too young to remember the days of Dirty Den :oops: :rolleyes: :oops: :oops: :oops: :rolleyes:

Ahhh Layla - you missed out there gal...I watched the very 1st one during either O'levels or A'levels - can't remember now :shock: :oops:
quote]

Samantha...my dear Missy...Eastenders started the year I WAS BORN!! (I think!)

Bet that makes you feel really old haaahaaa :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Aw I feel so young! :oops: :rolleyes: :oops:

xxlaylaxx

I have to put my tuppence in and say Phil does it for me, if only he were taller.........................
As for being an eastenders fan, bet none of you were sad enough to buy the books way back when it all started............. How sad am I????????????
The books gave you a background on all o them and I have to say, apparently, Dirty Den as a virgin when Angie got her hands on him.
Sorry to burst bubbles an all that, especially with the reputation he had, I thought that funny, forgetting how sad I was having to have all he books

Status
Not open for further replies.