whos a lucky girl then

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
well were off to mexico next september (for 3 weeks) with my mam and dad, and my sister and her partner. were going to the El Dorado Royale, A Spa resort by Karisma.

in the brochure it says:

for total indulgence and pure luxurey, this is the place to be. with 6 pools, a jacuzzi in every room, countless bars ( yey) and restaurants and 24 hour all-inclusive service, this adult only resort has the wow factor and, with its setting on a white sandy beach, is the ultimate way to spend a romantic break.

ive uploaded some pics for you to see

THEN

4 weeks after i get back from mexico, im going to egypt for my 50th. (staying 1 week)woohoo, thats just me, my sis and her partner, and a few off our other friends. should be a belting 50th that i will never forget. ive even got one third of the egypt hols cost saved already.

cant wait...............

Attachments

• el dorado royale.jpg
    el dorado royale.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 60
  • Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 56
  • Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 61
  • Image4.jpg
    Image4.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 55
:) I am sure you will be needing me to carry your suitcases passport in order :)

Sounds like just what the doctor ordered. Have a great time!:hug:

so jealous...xx

where in Mexico??....just being nosey ...:rolleyes:.....

September should be lovely.....I just went in may and it was so hot !!! .........and lucky you for Egypt as well !!

where in Mexico??....just being nosey ...:rolleyes:.....

September should be lovely.....I just went in may and it was so hot !!! .........and lucky you for Egypt as well !!

riviera maya flower - thats what the brochure says anyway

:hug:

me jealous :green::green::green::green:no!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Wow that looks fab! You're going to have a wonderful time - can I come?:green:

So jealous, 2 holidays to look forward too, you lucky thing.

No, seriously hope you really do relax and enjoy both.:hug:

That's really something to look forward to you lucky girl :green:xxx

Friends of ours have been there Glynis! They said they had a fab time! We looked there to get married, cant remember if they did weddings, but we wanted to take the kids with us!
It looks total paradise, you'll have a great time!!!!

You certainly are a lucky girl Glynis,
that place looks just bliss (heaven), hope you have the time of your life and a fab birthday too :hug:

Got Room For onr More ...lol Have a great time you earned it!!!

My cousin is there right now glynis in that hotel with his girlfriend they are due back on tuesday.
They have phoned us and they dont want to come home they said its fantastic the weather is really hot.
I will let you know more when they get home.
I have been to mexico we stayed in cancun it was fantastic the weather really nice i would def go back .

Latest posts

Back