Who's done their Christmas nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• My christmas nails 2009.jpg
    My christmas nails 2009.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 372
  • My christmas nails 2009 Thumb.jpg
    My christmas nails 2009 Thumb.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 419
Here they are.....

I LOVE those:hug:

I'm sporting one hand done with popits and a pink CND varnish with two different effects (I'm in love with the new range) and the other hand... well 6 weeks of growth custom blended with the tips removed and desperate for at rebalance LOL and I don't have the time (we celebrate christmas today here in denmark)

Merry christmas every one:hug:

Here they are.....

I'm hanging my head in shame!!!!!:o These are brilliant! Unfortunately, i don't have your artistic flair so would be unlikely to ever produce anything like that.:cry:

I am wearing NNO, approx 1.5-2mm of free edge with one coat of CND Crimson Shimmer and one coat of Crimson Sparkle. oh so natural with just a hint of classy glam. Nice and easy to maintain during this busy season.

I wish all you lovely geeks a very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year:hug:

I love natrual class ! I keep trying to wear sparkles glitters etc, just because I think I should but I soon take them off again and go back too a natrual looking nail ! I'd love to have a look at what you and geeg are wearing ! x

i'll start mine in a few seconds... I usually have extreme nails but i want a white french and wear polish tomorrow, probably OPI Holiday Glow

Im wearing natural looking nails with Popits, and a couple of coats of OPI polish Golden rainbow on them...

I'm hanging my head in shame!!!!!:o These are brilliant! Unfortunately, i don't have your artistic flair so would be unlikely to ever produce anything like that.:cry:

:hug::hug: Thanks for your lovely comment hun!

Don't hang your head in shame (big hugs to you xxx) - I've been doing nails for quite a few years now - all it takes is a bit of practise and belief in yourself that YOU CAN produce stuff like this! Give it a go, I'll bet you'll surprise yourself xx
They are not as hard as you think, just time consuming xxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back