Who's exhibiting at Beauty uk?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claireamy

Reaction score
I'm going to the show at the NEC at the end of April and was wondering if anyone knew for definite who was exhibiting?

The reason I'm asking is that I'm almost out of a few ezflow products and was wondering if I can stretch them out till then or if I need to order?! (I'm such a cheap-skate wanting to save on the postage!!:eek: ) Plus they often have some offers on at shows.

Thanks for that.
Look slike I'm gonna have to place an order then!!

I don't think there at Olympia Beauty either, I only know because my friend uses Ezflow and she stocked up at Excel in February, and we asked Anthony when we was there, he said the next show they would be at would be G-Mex in October.

Ju xxx

I don't think there at Olympia Beauty either, I only know because my friend uses Ezflow and she stocked up at Excel in February, and we asked Anthony when we was there, he said the next show they would be at would be G-Mex in October.

Ju xxx

yep.... as far as i know the next show ezflow are doing is gmex

Jess
xox

I wondered if someone could tell me that my eyes are not seeing things but i have just taken a look at the list of who is going to be at nec and Creative nail design are on it!!!!!!

are they having a stand this year??????
as I know that they dont usally go to NEC as it is not very big. If they are going i feel my shopping list growing as I type!

thanks in advance.:hug:

Yep I saw that too.

I have a feeling that my money is simply going to slip through my fingers!:eek:

Latest posts

Back