whos get that geek badge????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmalouisa

Reaction score
yipppeeee i have just recieved my geek badge its so fab thank u laystar ill be waring it at excel on sunday so say hi if you see it lol xx

Hi Emma - how do you get one of these famous geek badges then? Are we all allowed one, or do you have to be a sort of super geek to get one? lol! xxx

hi ya laystar made them they r fab but shes on holiday now so dont no if she will be making any more type geek badge in the search button at the top there r a few threads about them hth xx

Got mine this morning too.........have to agree they are fab!!!!!!

Will wear it with pride at Excel!!!!!!........thanks again Layla!!!!! :D

got mine too its beautiful........... thanks layla
1848badge4.png

Mines here too, to be honest it cheered me up no end this morning my washing machine leaked all over my kitchen today, was not impressed :(

Got mine this morning too!!!!! YIPEEEEEEEeeeeee!!!!!!!!

ITs bigger than I expected so will have to wear it on jeans otherwise I'll look like i have no bust at all!!!!lol:o :eek: :biggrin:
Its really fab tho, won't be missed wearing it!!!
Layla is a complete star

Debz xx

OHHHHHHH! When is she off her hols?
they look fab!
How much do they cost?
Is that your geek 'name' on there? or do they all say 'im a star?
Sorry that might be a really daft question, but its the 1st one i have seen and its fab and I WANT ONE!!!!!!!

Love Rebecca,
xxxx

Hi,

I got my badges today as well and they are great,well done Laystar we will be wearing them on the Monday and we are really looking forward to going, I can't wait.

Latest posts

Back