Who's gonna win BGT?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ryan to win!!

They are all great tonight, cant wait to see pudsey :Dx

Lol

My dog is called Titch and shes prob the size of pudsey so when hes on she usually barks (she only tends to be loud when its a dog the same size or smaller - shes such a bully!) although she was barking at one of those turner and hooch dogs today!! lol

Titch is prob smaller than pudsey

But that dog is AMAZING!!! esp when you consider the lights all those people and the extra noise!!

GO PUDSEY!!!!

Pudsy was great, so clever x

Ashley & pudsey, very clever, but boring! Sorry.xx

Pudsy wasfantastic!!!!!!!!!!!! Wowowowowowowoooo go pudsy... Mum was listening to lbc the other day and she had an interview.. Aparently her mum breeds dogs and she has 9 dogs and they alldo agility but she choose to take pudsy, aparently he just walks at home on hes back legs hahaha. I love it its too funny. So cool!!!

Another vote for Ashley & Pusdey...far from boring! :D

I'm changing my vote, I'm voting Pudsey and Ashley I'm amazed x x

I thought they were fab and very entertaining and it can't be easy to keep making up new routines x

Too many - love the rogues, love molly rainford, love ryan o'shaunessy, love pudsey&ashley! The choir and the two opera singers are great too!

Its a good final i dont mind who wins, they all deserve it :) x

Wow jonathon & Charlotte were fantastic x

They were fantastic x wot a voice he has !!!!

PUDSEY! The Queen is going to love him. :lick:

Ive voted for pudsey & ashleigh :) also want jonathon & charlotte to win im torn between the two.....l oh and the loveable rouges aha xx

I voted for pudsy 🐶

Sorry but who saw david with the silver suits? LOLLL

I voted pudsy too, David was sooo funny, he is so game for a laugh xx

Hahaha love David

YAY

Pudsey top 3 come on!!!!

Latest posts

Back