Who's gonna win BGT?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lila22

Reaction score
Im hoping the swimmers there great and different xx

I like a few :) I really like the boy and girl who are opera type singers, and I like the boy who writes his own songs. Ooh but I really like pudsey the dog. I can't decide lol xxx

I like a few :) I really like the boy and girl who are opera type singers, and I like the boy who writes his own songs. Ooh but I really like pudsey the dog. I can't decide lol xxx
Ahh my mum likes the opera singers and bf likes Pudsey, there are good ones this year. Xx

Wow Amanda is wearing a wedding dress complete with trail x

Loveable rogue wont win but i do love them #supercool knew the mend would be the wildcard. Fix much?

Ps, how long ago was it amanda had a baby? I swear it wasnt long ago she looks amazing

I bet the swimmers will win! I love the lovable rouges and also the dog pudsey :p x

A lot of people love the loveable rouges they could win, Simon is orange unless its my tv 😱xx

Loveable Rogues, The Mend or Pudsey to win, but it will most likely be Jonathan & Charlotte I think :)

Loveable Rogues, The Mend or Pudsey to win, but it will most likely be Jonathan & Charlotte I think :)

Glad the mend are back, I liked them x

Ps, how long ago was it amanda had a baby? I swear it wasnt long ago she looks amazing

She was staying at the same hotel as us a couple of years ago and she is a tiny little thing in real life. It looked natural though, not through starvation.

The dog LOL!!

I want pudsy to win .... He's so cute x

Pudsey all the way! Too cute!! xx

A lot of people love the loveable rouges they could win, Simon is orange unless its my tv 😱xx

David Walliams looks more orange on my tv ha maybe they have both been tangoed 🍊😂 x

David Walliams looks more orange on my tv ha maybe they have both been tangoed 🍊😂 x

Hehe he is on mine too, they have def been tangoed! Least I no my tv is ok 😉x

Pudsy is brilliant he makes me lol and cry! So funnny. Wish my dog could do that shes so lazy

Lol and me! My dog is just lay on the sofa fast asleep! Weve taken her on a big walk today so shes pretty pooped!

Go Pudsey!!!

Only boys aloud - amazing xx
Tears to my eyes xx

Lol and me! My dog is just lay on the sofa fast asleep! Weve taken her on a big walk today so shes pretty pooped!

Go Pudsey!!!

So is mine. Ha do you know whats even funnier is that when the dog was on the other dy my dog was watching the tele... Then when the dog finished its performance, my dog was running around jumpin up at everything as if she was so excited by pudys performance.. Lol... (lol typing this) shes jel

Latest posts

Back