who's got geek badge.............

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Tech

Pampered Princess
Reaction score
Hi All!
firstly!i'm so glade to be back from my few days away,because i :cry: missed this site sooooooo much! now i'm back i can GEEK as much as i like.ha ha...........
anyway!who got there geek badge today, mine came in the posted today and could'nt beleave how BIG it was,i'll be waering it to the show coming up in london in a few weeks time so look out for me pleeeease..........as i'ed like to meet other geeks.

I got mine!!!!

aren't they fab?!!!!!

Debz xx

Still got mine from Olympia...................... lol still going strong ..............

Me too, i'll dust it off and wear it with pride again
x

Got mine too its fab. Cant wait to wear it at excel, stop and say hi if you see me cos Im gonna be stopping every1 who has a badge on too xxxxxx

Im getting one to. Stop and say high if you see me! :D

How do you get a GEEK badge I want one!!!!

laystar another geek made them but i think shes on her hols at the mo xx

I know that Layla who makes them is away at the mo and won't be making any more for excel. But i am sure if given plenty of notice she will make some for g-mex show in oct.

Hi Minkus!

Laystar (fellow Geek site member) was making them for £6-£7 each, but pretty sure she couldn't take any more orders as she'd been inundated with so many :sad: - so we both missed out this time. Might be worth sending her a PM if you're not desperate to receive it straight away...?

Talking of which, your PM box was full when I tried to PM you earlier. Have you emptied it yet? x

Latest posts

Back