Who's sick of football already?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me I am fed up hubby is watching all of them x

you obviously don't know what the spanish goalie looks like.
drool..

tu! todo el tiempo pensando en los pepinos.

Me!!

Boyfriend off work this week, it's driving me insane!

xx

Well my husband has actually gone to the game tonight so I didn't need to endure it, but I have a rule in our house, if he watches football I get my feet massaged while he is watching ! (he is a sports therapist )
Football is bearable ! :lol:

I'm not impressed as its interfering with my soaps!!!! 👎x

Me too and footie is all males in this house have watched 👎👎

I have sent mine to the pub. No football for me. X

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

Love you style 👍👍

Yes i am fed up with it too- I don't mind the odd match, can ever watch it occasionally lol but do not interfere with my soaps! What are the sports channels for?? x

My idea of heaven! Well enjoy yr last night then you can moan on here if the footie dose your head in! Or tell him you need another spa break ;) x x

Haha very true. And was lovely.. Cant moan to much thow i got a mulberry bag (early bday pressie) from my family and i bought myself some mulberry dolly shoes.. So pretty happy today, nt evn the football can ruin it lol xx

Haha very true. And was lovely.. Cant moan to much thow i got a mulberry bag (early bday pressie) from my family and i bought myself some mulberry dolly shoes.. So pretty happy today, nt evn the football can ruin it lol xx

Wow you are lucky, I LOVE handbags! I guess a mulberry one would give footie priority ;) x

Even being subjected to it here courtesy of ESPN.

Had a run in comentary from him indoors yesterday lunchtime:zzz::zzz:

All I wanted to do after a busy weekend was have a glass vino and watch some trashy tv, but no. My flatmate is making me watch the football and she's talking to me about it too. helllppp meeee!

Well it's all over now, for England anyways!!

spain to win....whoohoo

Awwww....poor England:sad:

Disappointed! I'm not a football fan but I love watching England play - never mind :(

As opposed to hubby, who thought they were really poor, I thought the boys "done good".

Some stars were, Hart, of course, and Parker and Carroll. Just my opinion. Love Gerrard's serious and committed leadership.

Rooney isn't fit to that level. Maybe that made the difference.

Oh, well, still lots to enjoy with the comp.
And still got my tickets for Olympics to enjoy!

Latest posts

Back