Who's sick of football already?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scissorz

Reaction score
As the title says really, I'm fed up of it an this Euro whatever has only just started, so thought I'd start a thread for some non football related conversations for all the football widows lol :)

Me!!!!!!!!!!!! Hate the flippin rubbish! :/

Me too. Have been sitting here reading up on crystal pedi's!

MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! normally I dont mind football, but this is doing my head in, its too much all at once! ha ha, I have told my partner that while ever he is putting football before me, he will get no attention or help from me ( i usually pretty much wait on him hand and foot) lol. dont know whether this will work or not ha ha, will have to wait and see....

I've been too engrossed (to my husband's absolute delight and pleasure) with Mr Grey to even notice :D

American Basketball....That's where it's at, ladies.

LeBron_James.jpg

I too don't usually mind football, but all this pre-match build up crap is ridiculous! I will thank it for one thing tho, it's enabled me to do all those jobs around the house that I've been putting off, eg. cleaning behind my fridge :) anything so I don't have to watch it!
Planky- what is this Mr Grey? I've been hearing lots I may have to invest in these books :)

I'm not impressed as its interfering with my soaps!!!! 👎x

Me!!

I've had scolded by 2 friends today for saying I'm not watching!!

Me! Although im very lucky! My boyfriend hates it to and would rather go shopping! Lol :) and we are also both annoyed that eastenders isn't on because of it!!! Xx

I too don't usually mind football, but all this pre-match build up crap is ridiculous! I will thank it for one thing tho, it's enabled me to do all those jobs around the house that I've been putting off, eg. cleaning behind my fridge :) anything so I don't have to watch it!
Planky- what is this Mr Grey? I've been hearing lots I may have to invest in these books :)

Fifty Shades of Grey, naughty but fabulous! ;)

I have sent mine to the pub. No football for me. X

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

Meeeee!! Ive gone away on a spa weekend and i havent heard from him, just checked fb and hes wrote summin about the ref!!! To busy with footy to even miss me lol

Meeeee!! Ive gone away on a spa weekend and i havent heard from him, just checked fb and hes wrote summin about the ref!!! To busy with footy to even miss me lol

Ahhh enjoy the pamper you lucky lady :) x x

My hubby gets really annoyed at me constantly being on my iPad but for some reason, when the football is on, he doesn't seem to mind so much!:)

Has been lovely :) back to the real world tommorow sadly :( x

My idea of heaven! Well enjoy yr last night then you can moan on here if the footie dose your head in! Or tell him you need another spa break ;) x x

My hubby gets really annoyed at me constantly being on my iPad but for some reason, when the football is on, he doesn't seem to mind so much!:)

Funny same thing happens to me! They want full attention unless there busy!! X x

Latest posts

Back