Who's Tracking Santa?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talented talons

Master Artist
Reaction score
I wanted to know who out of all you geeks has ever done the tracking santa thing?

There is a site which is: Norad Tracks Santa 2006

Basically you can track santa on his big journey all round the world and it shows film clips of him as he passes various countries. There is a map which tells you where he is on christmas eve, so you can make sure you are in bed before he gets to you.

I know i am such a kid, but my daughter loves it, so i recommend everyone with kids, (or if you are a big kid like me.) to give it a look.

Ooh I do this! Its fab. the boys get a bit bored with me constantly checking where santa is, but I don't care! Gets me in the mood for the following day!

What a great idea for the little ones :hug:

we do this every year.. how sad are we.. the kids watch it off and on all night till they go to bed:):)

I'm glad i'm not the only one, but i do get excited. (silly i know) but it really gets me in the festive mood. I have been known to watch it till 11.30, then my hubby told me to go to bed or he wouldn't come, so i went to bed straight away.....:o:o

Latest posts

Back