Who's up for Birmingham then?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ragdoll >^..^<

Reaction score
Just booked our hotel for the Birmingham nec show. Anyone else going and entering any comps? im still deciding which to enter! lol

I am going and I am entering the mix media boxed nail art. I am looking forward to it.

Im so going!!

Im not competing though.......one day maybe!

Im so going!!

Im not competing though.......one day maybe!

So are we! Not competing either, unless there's another body painting competition running at the weekend there...

Would love to think I could have a go as a novice! Am going to look at dates now!!! x

Fingers crossed I'm going, just need to confirm with my trusty partner in crime first...:) x

im going ... not comping lol ......

Would love to think I could have a go as a novice! Am going to look at dates now!!! x

Hi Elaine, it's 26th & 27th April babe. We're driving up on the sat and staying over at a hotel and coming home on the sunday night. You should give the novice a try !

Is it a Professional Beauty show? xx

Rich and i are going....as usual...LOL...i may well compete as a novice:eek:

im going ... cant wait

this one coincides with a family holiday, the last one coincided with a wedding anniversary trip. looks like i am destined not to go:irked:

are there any photo categories. maybe i can enter that way.

well I've sent for tickets, but weather I'll manage to get there is another matter, would love to have a geek meet.
Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies:lol:

this one coincides with a family holiday, the last one coincided with a wedding anniversary trip. looks like i am destined not to go:irked:

are there any photo categories. maybe i can enter that way.

Susan - There is a photo comp category (hands & feet) and the theme is 'Fire and Ice' x:hug:

How do you find out about comps running?

Susan - There is a photo comp category (hands & feet) and the theme is 'Fire and Ice' x:hug:

oooh, can you point me in the right direction chris ?
i really ought to give it a go, its high time i stopped making excuses.

Im going this years as I think it will be better than excel........anyone around my area...we could car share?

I'm going, so excited as I have never been to anything like this before. Not gonna enter any comps tho. What can I expect? Do I need to take a massive bag because of all the things I will purchase!!!! Xxx
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back