Who's your insurance with?

MissD

I've heard from a few people about various companies they use. Just wondering who you guys use and how you've found them. I like to shop around for price but jus wondered if anyone had found anybody who stood out on service. :hug:

Pinkbunny28

Professional beauty direct, fairly cheap and i got nearly all my treatments covered in the price, just had to add hopi to it :)

Noodle

Staff member
Professional Beauty or The Beauty Guild.

Redduck

I've been with all sorts over the years but i've stuck with professional beauty for the last four because everything I do is insured by them and they seem very efficient.

R D Beauty

professional beauty for me.

Lynne Baker

Lynne The Skin!
BABTAC for me!

~Jenny~

salon gold xx

BeautybyRuth

Salon Gold x

Baggybear

Salon Gold for me

bbk

Just about to renew salon gold, they are recommended through capital so felt comfortable going with them x

HWilliams

Been with BABTAC for last 2 years but renewed in April with The Guild

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

nicolaluise

Salon Gold for me too :)

angelina221

Master Lash Tech
Salon Gold for me.

craigkeane

Banned

nouveau.belle

ABT for me xxx

The Guild

If you would like any information on what the Guild can offer you, please feel free to give us a call on 0845 2177 384.

If you quote Geek as a referral code when joining, you will also get a £10 discount.

MrsR

I was ABT but renewing with Salon Gold

TheBack&Beyond

How do you choose?

I chose BABTAC because they offer the best package insurance - eg. £5M worth of libility compared to £2M with others. And there's no excess - so if I claim - I don't get the first £200 or whatever deducted.

Just choosing an professional insurance company based on price is, IMHO, a little short sighted. :)

luci106

Salon gold they are really helpful and their Cs is fab too :)

Belle Beauty

Beauty Guild. I've found them really helpful when I've just called for a bit of advice too.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek