Who's your insurance with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissD

Reaction score
I've heard from a few people about various companies they use. Just wondering who you guys use and how you've found them. I like to shop around for price but jus wondered if anyone had found anybody who stood out on service. :hug:

Professional beauty direct, fairly cheap and i got nearly all my treatments covered in the price, just had to add hopi to it :)

Professional Beauty or The Beauty Guild.

I've been with all sorts over the years but i've stuck with professional beauty for the last four because everything I do is insured by them and they seem very efficient.

professional beauty for me.

BABTAC for me!

salon gold xx

Salon Gold for me

Just about to renew salon gold, they are recommended through capital so felt comfortable going with them x

Been with BABTAC for last 2 years but renewed in April with The Guild

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Salon Gold for me too :)

Salon Gold for me.

ABT for me xxx

If you would like any information on what the Guild can offer you, please feel free to give us a call on 0845 2177 384.

If you quote Geek as a referral code when joining, you will also get a £10 discount.

I was ABT but renewing with Salon Gold

How do you choose?

I chose BABTAC because they offer the best package insurance - eg. £5M worth of libility compared to £2M with others. And there's no excess - so if I claim - I don't get the first £200 or whatever deducted.

Just choosing an professional insurance company based on price is, IMHO, a little short sighted. :)

Salon gold they are really helpful and their Cs is fab too :)

Beauty Guild. I've found them really helpful when I've just called for a bit of advice too.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back