Why am i having such a problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Didi

Reaction score
I am trying to get hold of some glitter dust I telephoned the one stop nail shop in London and they dont stock it. I then telephoned leeds and they said they need to see a copy of my certificate, which london have had they then said london could phone them to order it. They wont do this until they have lots more orders -AAARRRGGGHHHH (feel better now)

I thought once you have sent your certificate to one you could order from all - and why dont they stock what the other shops do???? - why is something so simple so hard.

(just needed to let of a bit of steam!!)

Didi

Currently, all OSNS's work on seperate systems and Clientid #'s so the info is automatically shared out. Did you tell Leedsa that you have an account# in London? If you have ever done training with CND, you should already have an account number up in Leeds.
Bar that, I am sure Leeds can always call London to confirm your account.

Call em back ;)

When I telephoned Leeds I told them that I trained at Frimley Green with Angela - but they said they need to see a copy of my certificate - which Angela automatically sends a copy to London.

When I telephoned London to order my mosaiacs and metros they said they have to wait until they get a big enough order before they will phone Leeds - they then said that this could take at least a week.

Didi

for god's sake it does seem a little far fetched :oops: :rolleyes: call me on Monday and I'll sort you out! BTW I have no idea why Angela would send certificates to London - that makes no sense at all :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Will have to sort that too :x :rolleyes:

I telephoned Leeds to place an order for the first time today and very nearly got turned away because I didn`t have an account and because my account is in Loughton I was told to go there to order.
I pushed as only I seem to do and apparently I did have an account set up in Leeds after all

I thought my certificate was sent to London because thats where i was told to order from when i first telephoned leeds - i will contact angela

Didi

Didi said:
I thought my certificate was sent to London because thats where i was told to order from when i first telephoned leeds - i will contact angela Didi

First of all thank you for enlightening us to this very obvious flaw! :rolleyes: As GMG has said, ANYONE who comes directly through EDUCATION automatically gets a customer ID number. When you go DIRECT through a Sub, you are on their database but are not automatically updated on ours immediately. That is a problem that will be resolved very shortly. Now as to Angela, don't call! I shall sort it out with Academy Sales on Monday. I can understand in a sense why she would do that because London is your nearest Academy but since she is not a Creative Ambassador, the booking is made direct with her and not us so you wouldn't be on our database :rolleyes: :shock: Long winded but that is what happens when a student goes an indirect route as oppsed to direct to us!

The silly niggly thing is that it was only for sparkle :twisted: I would be exasperated too!!! But I will say that our Customer Services do a good job in checking that it is only the Professional we are selling to!! I am sorry for the frustrations and as I say, I will print this thread and maybe we can sort this quickley. Since I don't know 'real' names it is best to email me because none will know who Didi is!! Cheers ;)

Thank you for all the info!!!

It is funny because when I booked for my nail course I didnt realise that there was a 'Creative Academy' - i think i was sooo excited to be doing something I have wanted to do for some time i just went with the closest to my home!!

I really appreciate the help - and afterall all this palava for some glitter dust for me to be able to do the famous ruby red slipper!!!!!!!!!

QUESTION - If i wanted to do more courses can i do them at the 'Creative Academy' ???

Thanks again

Didi

Didi said:
Thank you for all the info!!! QUESTION - If i wanted to do more courses can i do them at the 'Creative Academy' ???Didi

Yes! Angela was an Ambassador for many years and since that time, we have honoured her Foundation Students but only up until the end of this year I think 8)

Thanks for that

I will call leeds to request a brochure of courses. Then I can see which courses to enlist myself on for next year!

Didi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back