why did my regular, need to take painkillers to cope with pain after soaking off and

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[/COLOR]

Does anyone know if NSI does a product remover, can't find one on website and not in last catalogue?

(sorry not thread subject!)

Page 13 in my NSI catalogue has acetone listed but not a specific product remover. Not sure if this is the most up to date catalogue though.

thanks for that debs
you made a good point as normally she just has a rebalance time after time, and i use tiny beads of product,
but this particular time, i did a new set after the soak off,
so maybe she did feel the heat of the product curing , more so than normal,
im definately sure i didnt work too wet, but then it was a couple of appts ago, and i cant work out if the temp in the room was hot or cold that day to see if it could have been that aswell,
ill put it down to me then!! and mention it too her next time,
i did think it must have been extreme though for her to need painkillers to get to sleep thats why i was so concerned,
thanks debs x

Nik hun - don't worry about it :hug:

You have to remember that everybody has a different pain threshold - so what is painful to her might not be so for me or you. there are lots of nerve endings in your finger ends as well so again this may be the reason why she feels more pain.

The other thing is, is that it is an unusal feeling and once she was aware of it, she probably couldn't stop thinking about it - you know like you get a tune in your head and can't stop singing it :lol: same sort of principle differnt feeling :lol:

The other thing is, if she had been really concerned about it, she would have said so sooner rather than later, so I don't think you did anything wrong at all and lets face it Nik you have worked in a salon for ages so you know what your ratio is like :green: so you are right you will not have been working to wet!

xx

Nail enhancements when worn, provide a protective coating to the nail.
The natural nails become more sensitive after having been coated for a long period because they have been protected from heat and cold etc.
When the coating is removed, they 'feel' heat and cold etc more acutely because they have been protected from it for a long time. I'm sure we aqre all aware of this.
Even when we wear a pari of golves for a few hours andthen remove them, our hands are more sensitive toheat and cold when we reomove them. They soon acclimatize again but just at first this is natural ... to feel more sensitivity.
I think taking a painkiller was a bit extreme, but we all have a different pain threshold.
It is a normal reaction to note the difrference when one has had a sok off and a full set to follow. The sensitivity never lasts more than 12 hours at the most so don't stress about it too much. Even the client forgot about it very quickly.
Best to always warn a client that this may happen.

Nail enhancements when worn, provide a protective coating to the nail.
The natural nails become more sensitive after having been coated for a long period because they have been protected from heat and cold etc.
When the coating is removed, they 'feel' heat and cold etc more acutely because they have been protected from it for a long time. I'm sure we aqre all aware of this.
Even when we wear a pari of golves for a few hours andthen remove them, our hands are more sensitive toheat and cold when we reomove them. They soon acclimatize again but just at first this is natural ... to feel more sensitivity.
I think taking a painkiller was a bit extreme, but we all have a different pain threshold.
It is a normal reaction to note the difrference when one has had a sok off and a full set to follow. The sensitivity never lasts more than 12 hours at the most so don't stress about it too much. Even the client forgot about it very quickly.
Best to always warn a client that this may happen.

thankyou so much!!!!
just what i needed to hear, so i can now report back my findings to my client!! ( and she'll think im so very clever and knowledgable!! LOL)

Latest posts

Back