why do clients not turn up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is soooo annoying when people dont turn up.....my hubby has to take 50% deposit now in his tattoo studio because people did not turn up and i am thinking about it with nails.....i think if they dont want to go phone up at least so you can book someone else in xxxx

Ooh we have a tattoo studio as well! Strange! Anyway yeah we take 50% of the price for the tattoo as well. If you add up how much business is lost from people not turning up it gets rediculous, then work it out for the whole year, well you could go on holiday in the Bahamas with that!

Ooh we have a tattoo studio as well! Strange! Anyway yeah we take 50% of the price for the tattoo as well. If you add up how much business is lost from people not turning up it gets rediculous, then work it out for the whole year, well you could go on holiday in the Bahamas with that!
there is another geek who hubby does tattoo !!!!!!! yeah it is bad...we has pepole not turning up so other tattoist said take depoist....hubby draws up designs and then they dont bother turning up so has to take booking fees.....bet everyone turns up now!!!!!!!!! xxxxx
:green:

well get this, yep im back on one, did a lady a few weeks ago she booked another appointment at 1 on sat so i thought its bin a few weeks so i sent i text to remined her first thing sat morning no reply got to 1 o'clock NO SHOW :eek::eek: ahh!! and she used to be a hairdresser so you would think she would know about it:mad:

Its very frustrating. Friday a regular who I had texted as she often forgets, still forgot ( she was very apologetic and is lovely so she is forgiven:)). Then Saturday morning a client didn't turn up and didn't answer her phone when I called, which is just so rude. She's a mobile hairdresser so you would think she'd know what its like and not do it to others!:irked:

Sorry to resurrect an old post, but needed to read that there were others having problems with no shows. 2 saturdays ago i had £50 worth of no shows.... and today out of my 8 appointments i've had 7 no shows/late cancellations and my last client is late! To think of all the stuff I could have done today!!

Latest posts

Back