Why do some lash lifts take better than others?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treasure99

Reaction score
Why is this. Some I do really lift whereas other only get a slight lift.

I always follow the same steps.
I leave the lotions on for 13 mins each. Use silicone pads that's suitable for clients lash length.
Just baffled.....!

Can anyone help pls? I've attached a
couple of before and afters. One that is amazing and the other not do good!

Thank you.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349883963.519460.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349883963.519460.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 3,053
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349883977.796123.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349883977.796123.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 609
Wow - the first is amazing. I m Afraid I can t help with your question though! Sorry. I don t offer this treatment yet. Be interested to hear someone's views though . What product do you use? Xx

I have found this too. I think it really is the lash length more than anything else. The small silcone pads i think have the greatest lift where as the larger ones can only look great with longer natural lashes! if that makes any sense! i use i-appeal and i have used the lashbase smaller silcone pads. hths xoxo

I have found this too. I think it really is the lash length more than anything else. The small silcone pads i think have the greatest lift where as the larger ones can only look great with longer natural lashes! if that makes any sense! i use i-appeal and i have used the lashbase smaller silcone pads. hths xoxo

Ooh I was looking at i ppeal ! X

It's all down to the length of the clients lashes and the shield used.
I've never used the large shields on women. I mainly use small shields. I use medium shields on ladies with very long lashes or ladies who have a prominent brow bone.
I use LVL although I have tried iappeal as well. I found I got a better result with LVL but it was a while ago when I tried the iappeal so may try it again.

I get my lash lift products from Lashbase.

In the first pic I used medium pads and in the second small. So would have expected them to be curlier?

Would it make any difference if I left the lotions on longer?

Hi

I'm trained in lashes but can I please ask what the lotion is and what it's used for also I normally just use the white tape for under the eyes.

Feel I'm doing something wrong now :(

Sorry ignore my reply ;) I'd got mixed up with lifting n extensions

Very late and just got in from doing lashes

I know this is an old thread but i am finding this issue too!

Has any other LVL techs or lash lift techs found this?

Here are a couple of before & afters where the results really vary yet the procedure followed was the same.
evetapy7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a7ate9eg.jpg
whoops heres the good results!

rena9ata.jpg
and here are the side views

tebapube.jpg

Your supplier should give you from - to times as not every lash is the same and lifting times can slightly vary but that depends on the products you are using. Another issue could be if the lashes are not prepped properly so that the lifting solution cant work as quickly as on "stripped" lashes, but again your supplier should be able to advise on this also :O)

Latest posts

Back