Why do you love your life?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enlivenbylouise

Reaction score
Hi Geeks.

Just sat here with my baby boy playing,glancing out of the windows and thinking about the lovely clients I am seeing tommorow.
I love my life I'm happily married, recently moved to the country,have 3 lovely kids and my beauty business is finally starting to take off.
I'm not doing this to sound smug and times haven't always been this good but it got me thinking, what things big or small do you lo e about your life?
Thought it could be a nice feel-good thread!
Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

I can't wait until the day I can sit and just feel great about everything :)

Loving this post, there's alot in life to be grateful for. I'm happy I have three beautiful children and I finally passed my driving theory a couple of months ago so will hopefully be driving very soon! Also I have a supportive family & a gorgeous bf who is a great dad. :)

Xx

Fab post!

I'm grateful for everything in my life, as no matter how terrible times seem sometimes unfortunately there's always someone somewhere worse off.

But the most important ones for me are that I have a loving, supportive husband, we have 2 gorgeous healthy & clever little boys, and the most amazing friends and family there are

Im Pleased for you ladies that are loving life. xx

Unfortunately im not, i wake up everyday thinking what's life going to throw at me today?!

I'd like to think it won't always be like this though. xx

Oh lush lash I'm sorry I didn't do the thread to rub things in.
I've had awful times, abusive relationship, debts, lots that I won't go into and I've been so low I thought about well you get the jist.
Things do get better just try and see the positive in everything x

I've had awful times, abusive relationship, debts, lots that I won't go into and I've been so low I thought about well you get the jist.

Aww don't apologise, bless you. Sorry I didn't post that to make anyone feel bad, I'm genuinely pleased people are happy :) x

Its so lovely to read that people are happy for the right reasons i.e family, children etc, not one person has mentioned that money makes them happy and quite rightly!! Lush Lash dont worry, life wont always be that way xx

What makes me happy is that I am truly grateful for every little thing I have in life. I have a wonderful husband and the best kids anyone could ask for. I have my own business and its not where I want it yet but I'm enjoying working hard to build it up. We have money problems, but it wont always be that way and when we have money I know we'll look back on this time and be glad we worked hard to get us where we want to go.

I feel especially grateful for all these things because life has been very hard for us in the past. My ex left me with a 6 week old baby at the age on 19, I suffered severely from depression, suffered extreme financial hardship, was in an abusive relationship, life was very hard. It all turned around when my daughter was about 8 years old, and now my life bears no resemblance to how it used to be, so hang in there Lush Lash, things will get better for you xxx

We have the exact same history! Lol it does make you stronger though, I'm still struggling a bit with money but the abusive relationship is gladly over! :D

Xx

Oh dont get me wrong things aren't 'easy' but I count my blessings x

Sounds like a few of u could use some pick me ups. Anyone else wanna say why they love life? X

Sent from my GT-S5363 using Tapatalk 2

I guess like you I've had a lot happen in my past but I've finally meet someone who treats and respects me and makes me laugh!
After living in my council flat for seven years I'm moving in four weeks nearer my bf and can't wait!
I have ME so most days are a struggle but feel like this is a new and exiting beginning for me and my daughter.
We can't wait and been just been shopping for new bits for our house 😄xxx

I love my life because I am 13 weeks pregnant with a much wanted 2 nd baby, that I got to see bouncing about and waving yesterday at my scan! Makes the sickness all worthwhile when you see that little bean waving at you! x

Because I know my children are safe and happy.

I love my life because I have a wonderful family, great kids, a husband who always works hard to provide for us and a lovely home!
What more in life could you want?

Oh... And of course, I've recently started doing nails again, and had forgotten how much pleasure I get from creating the finished product!!!

I was just talking about this with a client, about how good life is and I love it, I love my job, have amazing friends and family, and my partner is so supportive with everything that I do..... I couldn't stand to be in a job I hated it just wouldn't be worth it!

I love my life because I have everything I want and need! My 2 beautiful children who most the time are pains in the ass but I could never be without the funny little buggers, my bf and his family are amazing and don't know what I would do without them!! Also because we are planning Australia so things are being set in motion woohoo. Everything is going the right way for once so I love it :) x x

Lovely heartwarming posts geeks xx

I love my life because I have a lovely boyfriend and family, my dogs, I have a car :)

I love my life because I am married to a lovely lady; I have recently changed my name to Mrs Ruth Donna Mills (after years of wanting to do that); the people I'm working with in Wolverhampton are all cool about me changing my name to Ruth, and most of the time I'm doing a job that I really enjoy. And things can hopefully only get better :)

Lovely lovely lovely! Makes me happy reading these xx

Latest posts

Back