Why dont I tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, how long do you leave the tan to develop? :rolleyes: I find it takes much longer to develop on me to get an even tan so try leaving it on as long as possible, If i shower off after 8 hours my tan has only taken on certain parts of my body.

shes run away now.................. come back kirsty, we were only joking about the sandpaper and hose (quick collin, hid them whilst she isnt looking).

i think its quite normal for some ppl not to take to dha, my boyfriend case in hand. The first time i ever sprayed him he came out GOOOORGEOUS, since then i have tried that solution again and many others and :mad: nothing works! he has 2 white patches for eyes and various parts of his body dont take at all, i fired him as a guinea pig!!

i'm scared!!!!!!!!!!! lol.....only joking, had heavy night on the alcohol last night so been suffering all day, only just feeling human enough to look at the computer!! ha ha

tigi next time i am over your way i will let u know and you can experiment away!! x

will def try a dha moisturiser on arms after next spray tan and see if that helps, will keep you posted everyone, thanks xx

ok hon , just give me a ring 01492 580 588 (salon number) and we can give it a go!

tigi

Latest posts

Back