Why is it so hard to find......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharondd

Reaction score
I want to be mobile when I train and I am looking for something that will carry everything I need to do nails, wether it be manicures with massage or nail enhancements, have to think about lamps and bottles that I want stood upright, as well as nail polishes
The trouble is I have looked and looked until I am nearly crossed eyed for a nice big case, of course I have found some but they look cheap and not of good quality

This question has proberly been asked time and time again so I apologise in advance

This is one I'm looking at getting:

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

I didn't go to the relisted version as there are several good sugestions in the 'you might also like' section at the top of that listing but the seller has relisted the case.

Thanks for that, I had a look and it looks like you can fit alot of things into it

i have a large suit case and have six boxes from ikes and all have seperate thins in them i have 2 uv lamps in mine and a wee lamp i use for doing nail wraps my bed roll is also in there.. my gels are in a seperate box that i carry around to keep them upright xx

I have one of those 3 tier ones on wheels from ebay. I checked a few of the different designs available before deciding on the one to go with. It was very reasonable at about £50 odd. I find that it has loads of room in it (or it did before I started buying loads more stuff!!!), plenty of space for 2 lamps etc in the bottom bit.
The bad bits - the handle that extends up the back to pull it along with is not the most robust. The latches at the side to close the top lid have come loose as I was using the top handle to lift the whole box (my own fault as it weighs a ton, I've overloaded it with stuff). But have now fixed this by securing them on with little bolts.
So all in all I'm very happy with it for the price I paid.:biggrin:

I have the CND one, can't believe they stopped selling it, it's fabulous!!!

Would something like S2's large bucket bag work for you?

iv got a large 3 tier one which is fab and then i have a smal zebra one from sallys which is great for my acrylics nail arts file etc they are new in so have a look they are even better if you get it on vat free day like i did xx

I have the trolleys like pictured in the link, but I have 2 small and one large one. That way I don't have to take everything for each appointment--just the one that I need. I have L&P in one small, Gel in one small and natural nail/pedi in the large one.

I got so sick those beauty trolley's that look nice but really are not quite up to the job coming with flimsy catches and hinges and wheels and same old pink or print not to mention that they are heavy without kit in...I spent loads hunting for the right one and getting annoyed! that I went to my local B&Q and got a £20 tool box on wheels and then covered it, I designed some nice vinyl stickers with my company logo and stuck them on along with some of my product sticker, it looks great, I can get everything in and I'm less worried about denting it or scratching it getting it in an out of the car! :) and it cost me about £25 all in :-D

I struggled with this too, as I live up 3 flights of stairs and so a case was not any good for me. I have the large CND bucket bag and a small plastic carry case, which I put my light, lamp & extension cable in. I also have a holdall for waxing & a bigger holdall for tanning, fun when I've all three to do in one day I'm like a pack horse! lol xx

Just wanted to say Ive done the same as Tory GY, I got my Trolly from B&Q too, its big enough for me to get everything in, lots of little holes on a slide out tray I put all my nail art stuff in, again I just got rid of the logo, painted my own on it and hey presto. superb case for £20 and it has large wheels which are a god send if you have any step to get up.

Latest posts

Back