Why is Salon Geek full of FACTS!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Umm maybe two different websites- shortcoursegeeks....

Back on topic great read, I dont have much to add as I only come on here so nothing to compare I do however think it's a great site with no beating around the bush

Can I say I'm a newbie to the nail industry. I've spent £500+ on my initial training course and plan to invest much much more into my training. I spend hours every night once my kids are in bed searching through and reading threads from all you experienced geeks and hope one day I could be one of you! So really just to say thank you to you for sharing your knowledge and expertise.I certainly appreciate it! xx

No I can't cut hair, I've never done hairdresser training, as I went straight from school to uni and couldn't have spent 2 years at college studying hairdressing, all I want to do is extensions and maybe go on to do other beauty courses. One day courses are a god send for me as I cannot spend time doing long courses simply for something I will be doing in my spare time.

xxx

There it is.

:rolleyes::irked::eek::zzz:

Latest posts

Back