why oh why...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrobinson

Reaction score
:!:y o y does bad food taste so good?!!!!!!!!!!

just polished off a treacle tart! uuuuurrrrrgggghhhh!

I was told this week that i have high cholestral.... all the yummy stuff has to go :cry:

It's all the preservatives, chemicals, enhanced flavourings etc they put in it to make us addicted to it so we buy it and eat it and buy it and eat it and buy it and eat it - you get the point.

I woke up at about 6am this morning ..ate 3 chocolate doughnuts..and went back to bed lol,
I dont know why...
Personally I prefer salad to "fatty" foods, but its the sweet things...I cant stay away, especially in the middle of the night :eek:

:eek:...and why don't we crave and yearn for broccoli and spinach?

why oh why ... do my friends keep giving me wonderful Xmas pressies?! Besides the multiple boxes of sweets and biscuits, I'm currently working my way through the best pressie of a 1.5kg jar of jelly beans!!!! I can't stand waste and can only give away so much of them. The rest just have to be eaten watching telly! :irked:

my thing is mr kipling cakes

angel slices or bakewell slices

wow i will eat the whole box, they are just so yummy

I watched a program once (can't remember which one) that said if you eat what's put on your plate with a blindfold on/eyes closed it doesn't taste as good so it must be a visual thing too but how many of us are going to go round eating with our eyes closed? Not me that's for sure!

It was my daughters birthday yesterday and I've just had to eat a slice of her chocolate cake, I say had to as if I didn't I think she would've been upset, honest :D

Mmmmm Mr Kipling cakes, my favourite are the Vianesse Swirls, very morish (if there's such a word lol)

oh my word how about krispy creme donuts.mmmmmmmm!!

You know I think you can actually change your taste in food........

I know sounds ridiculous!

But....... have you ever tried cutting down on sugar in your tea? Ok at first it doesn't taste quite as good, but after a few cups you begin to adjust to it, so if you went back to your original 3 sugars in your tea, it actually tastes pretty yuk!

I decided I was going to go on a health kick and try and knock the junk food on the head. Now I've adjusted to that, I really can not stand the thought of any fast food, burger, melted down cow stuff. I actually find myself craving for fruit and veg.
Although I haven't forbidden myself of the odd chocolate bar here and there.

Just thought I'd share that with you all.:)

Lol, now that I'm back at work after the holidays, my tummy is rumbling like mad for all the lovley snacks that I had when I was at home! You name it, I ate it during Xmas!:lol:

Tiger Jay that is true, I used to have 2 sugars in my tea but went down to one sweetener (not a big leap), now if someone gives me 2 sugars in my tea it tastes like I'm drinking a cup of sugar rather than tea, I should cut the sweetener out altogether and see how I get on.

As for sugary foods, I don't think I'd be able to cut them out too much, y'know, TOTM and all that lol :rolleyes:

oh my word how about krispy creme donuts.mmmmmmmm!!

I've only ever had a Krispy Creme doughnut twice and OMG, they do taste DEVINE !!

So much nicer that the doughnuts from Sainsbury's / Tesco's.

Marlise

Latest posts

Back