Why Perron Rigot?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinker bell

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I'm currently using several brands of wax and looking to change to a better, more luxury brand.

None of my clients will be a tiny bit interested if I say oh I'm using Perron rigot, so how else can I sell it and tell them the benefits, & most importantly how will it benefit me & my work?

Thanks
X

I don't know. I just tell my clients I use the best wax on the market. They rebook. That's all I need x

Sent from my SM-N910F using SalonGeek mobile app

I tell them that's it's a trusted brand in the beauty industry as they have been making wax since 1960s so they are clearly doing something right too last as long unlike newer companies which have popped up and disappeared just as quickly. I tell them why hot wax is more beneficial and due too the pre wax oil why it's more comfortable xxxxx

Sent from my D5803 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks ladies,

I always go off recommendation as there seems to be enough people on here raving about it.

Do you honestly think that hot wax is less painful?

Personally I don't and seem to be the only one who thinks it's more painful.

X

Yes I do and so do all my clients, have you tried using the pre wax oil with it too? Xxx

Sent from my D5803 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have just bought a cheaper wax and have found it works really well but what a pain getting the workable temperature right.With Perron rigot Homme its the right consistency at a very low temperature, I just turn the pot on and leave it,but with the cheaper one my pots up and down and its either too thick or like water.Id sooner pay a bit more and have the confidence that I'm never going to burn someone or hurt them if the wax is too cold.
I usually get perron from beauty express on vat free days.

I really believe that for the most part, clients neither know nor care but they will know that it's more comfortable during and after their waxing and that's what they're interested in.

I find that only therapists that come to me know the brand Perron Rigot but as has been said, I tell my clients that I use the best wax on the market and that goes down well as it shows that I care about them.

Let the wax do the talking and you'll be fine.

What's came close to perron rigot for you Kim xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I only use Intimate4 now and have tried loads of other good brands. At the end of the day you get what you pay for and the best waxes may cost more but per service it's probably pence. I have lots of clients and it's due to the wax I choose to use and my technique. (Kim's). I've had 6 new intimate clients today and none of them had been waxed like I do it before. With this wax and this technique I get new clients every week and I keep them, and their friends that they then tell.

What's came close to perron rigot for you Kim xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app
I must be honest and tell you that I don't try other waxes. All of my students have used/tried other waxes and they give me their comparisons when they're using Perron Rigot on my training courses.

Thanks ladies.

I'm having some issues with the temperature as well. I im using it very hot and sometimes can be really hot on the skin, my dual goes upto 4, and ideas what no I should be putting it on to get best results?

P.s yes I am also using Jazmine oil and I think it's called blue lotion, but I still think it's more painful that strip wax, not sure why I just find it more painful.

Thanks ladies.

Depends which wax you're using but you should be able to tell by the look of it rather than the temp. I use intimate 4 on 52 in my Hive Digital heaters but today I had it on 51 because the room was a bit warmer.

Thanks ladies.

I'm having some issues with the temperature as well. I im using it very hot and sometimes can be really hot on the skin, my dual goes upto 4, and ideas what no I should be putting it on to get best results?

P.s yes I am also using Jazmine oil and I think it's called blue lotion, but I still think it's more painful that strip wax, not sure why I just find it more painful.

Thanks ladies.
As all wax heaters have different temp dials it's best to test the wax on yourself on the top of your leg near the bikini as the skin is sensitive there. Once you get it to a temperature that is comfortable and removes the hair properly then make a note of the temperature.

Thank you ,

Latest posts

Back