Why Use Nail Fresh?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sara Satchell

Reaction score
Having completed my Creative conversion a few weeks ago im getting on very well with my new products - my lifting problems have virtually dispapeared, I would say at least a 90% improvement. I am VERY impressed with Scrub fresh, and Cuticle Remover, and also Cuticle Eraser. I had NO idea I was leaving so much "rubbish" on the nail plate!!

I do however have one question...What is Nail Fresh exactly used for? I remember briefly covering it on the course, but at what stage do you use it, and when (which clients) would you need to use it?

Nail Fresh is a natural nail deep cleanser and dehydrator. Some people stilluse it and love it as part of their prep routine. However, if you have never used it as part of your prep then there is no need to unless you have a client who is really a problem lifter and you want to degrease and dehydrate the plate that little bit more. If this were the case, then you would use Nail fresh and then ScrubFresh.

However, another use for Nail Fresh (and for this I could never be without it) is to 'detail' your enamel. You know when you have made a bit of a 'wonkey' line with your polish? If you dip an old brush into Nail fresh and use the tip of the brush to correct the cuticle line of the polish, the polish just comes right off and no smudging. Also you can use the brush to clean it off the skin really easily with no smearing. SOOOOO much better than those silly polish remover pens that get all gunky and smeary so you have to keep changing the nib (especialy if you use them with red polish). If y ou try it you'll never use anything else for this job.

I couldn't live without my nailfresh............

I very rarely use it on the nail plate, but all the time on perfecting smile lines, either after enamel application or the More Than White smile line................

Best thing since sliced bread !!!!!!!!

I use Nail Fresh after paraffin treatments. My clients always get polish, so I use it to de-grease the nail before I apply polish. This keeps the polish from streaking.

Can you not use acetone for these things as well?? Perfecting smiles lines, cleaning up polish?

tanyamoniq said:
Can you not use acetone for these things as well?? Perfecting smiles lines, cleaning up polish?
Indeed I do. I use remover and a #8 round sable brush to clean up polish, and clean up my smile lines, and it works like a charm. I have never had any problems. I haven't tried using Nail Fresh for these purposes, but I'm willing to try it out on myself and see what the difference is.

The difference is that because Nail Frsh evaporates so fast, it removes but never smears or makes the polish go sticky at the edges.

Try it, you will love it ... so much better IMO than Acetone.

Latest posts

Back