Why won't people listen?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'chelle

Reaction score
Good morning geeks.

Hope you dont mind but I just need a rant.

I left a pile of business receipts and paperwork on the dining room table, giving the family strict instructions not to touch them as I need to deal with them this weekend.

One of the things in there was a 20% off your next order voucher for nail delights.

I need to place an order this morning so went to get the voucher, and someone has "tidied up" the table. Voucher is nowhere to be seen :grr:

BUT......

When I actually request that people chip in with the tidying up, you can practically see the dust on their heels as they head into the sunset AARRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Cant wait to go to work today for some normality, peace and sanity.

Rant over, thankyou for listening :biggrin:

Lol I've realised my family suffer from "selective hearing". 😁 xx

Lol I've realised my family suffer from "selective hearing". 😁 xx

I think it's contagious as my husband and children have it as well. I think us moms are immune to it. :)

hi i have messaged you with the code
adell

Yup feel your pain I've had the exact same thing this morning. I left a box of nail tips, a metal pusher and 3 nail files on the side table and told everyone not to touch them as they need to go in my case in the car. (I have about 4 cases dont ask lol) I came to pick them up this morning and the metal pusher was missing! No where to be found its a good job it's not a busy day and I have enough or id have to nip home and sanitise at lunch haha!

I feel your pain, I live with my bf, his mum and sister. I leave things in one place the night before I go to work, go to get them the next morning and they're not there. Also happens when I write a list of things I need from the wholesalers... The list disappears! I have my bookwork all in one box, which is great as everything is in there, just when I need it..... Nope, my bfs mum emptied it all(!!!) to put an owl in the box! Random lol x

oh it gets better people...

I went to do my books this weekend just gone, and couldnt find my files anywhere, I could have sworn they were on the shelves in the dining room. When I have asked my husband where my files have gone, he informs me that he's been sorting the shelves out, and all the "crap that we never use" has been boxed up and stored in his mum and dads garage. AARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

Lol I bet he thought he was being "helpful" too. 😀x

Latest posts

Back